How do you feel when your favourite TV series comes to an end, knowing there won’t be more to new episodes to watch? That’s how I felt these last few days watching the agility journey videos that made the finals of our contest here on the blog. If you are anything like me this final day of voting is one of mixed emotions…excited to see who is going to win…because holy smokes these videos are all amazing! Yet having a tinge of sadness knowing there won’t be more. So, like an addicted super fan… I re-watched some of my favourite “episodes.” Fortunately for me…there were a LOT of favourites!
As you know now, the plan was choose just 15 favourites…but it became clear that wasn’t possible…so my team and I picked out favourite 24 videos… then that turned into our favourite 25 videos….and that’s where you came in. We called on your to help with this difficult task…and you rose to the occasion! We have rolled out these 25 videos…and we had almost 5,000 votes! That’s incredible!
Now…we are taking the top two from each day and having you this final time. These videos are competing for the Grand Prize! The top 3 winners will receive an additional year of Handling360 AND a very cool FiTBone donated by our friends at FitPAWS. Check those out (they are awesome!) AND because we appreciate all the time and effort each and every person put into making these videos…we will be randomly selecting two additional winners to receive the grand prize as well.
Here’s to an amazing season finale…just like any good series I just know this one is going to be a nail-biter!
Today, since their eight videos for you to choose from we are letting you vote for your THREE favourite videos…should make it a bit easier for you. Voting will be closed on Monday, November 17th just before noon (11:59 AM ET …Toronto or New York time :)).
Today I am very grateful for YOU! Thank you so much for taking the time to vote…it not only makes the contest a lot more fun for everyone it also reinforces all of the participants the effort and innovating thinking that went into these videos.
1) Charlotte Rundgren- Agility Training with Handling360 is simply the best!
2) Tin Eng Tan- Agility Training with Handling360 is enlightening.
3) Natalie Kirkwood Agility Training with Handling360 is an FNU jouney.
4) Francisca McDonald Agility Training with Handling360 is about creating a team.
5) Naomi Lane – Agility Training with Handling360 is for the young and old alike…even CRAZY dreams come true!
6) Lynsey Fuegner – Agility Training with Handling360 is a journey.
7) Lance McMahon- Agility Training with Handling360 is a return on investment!
8) Maria Thiry- Agility Training with Handling360 is fun not frustrating!
If you are trouble voting try these quick tips:
1) Make sure you are using an updated browser- outdated browser can cause compatibility issues
2) Clear Cache
3) Try a new browser
4) Make sure you are using the most up to date browser
Last Day! Vote for your top THREE videos!
- 2) Tin Eng Tan- Agility Training with Handling360 is enlightening. (15%, 644 Votes)
- 1) Charlotte Rundgren- Agility Training with Handling360 is simply the best! (14%, 612 Votes)
- 7) Lance McMahon- Agility Training with Handling360 is a return on investment! (14%, 603 Votes)
- 5) Naomi Lane - Agility Training with Handling360 is for the young and old alike…even CRAZY dreams come true! (13%, 575 Votes)
- 4) Francisca McDonald Agility Training with Handling360 is about creating a team. (13%, 549 Votes)
- 8) Maria Thiry- Agility Training with Handling360 is fun not frustrating! (12%, 508 Votes)
- 3) Natalie Kirkwood Agility Training with Handling360 is an FNU jouney. (11%, 485 Votes)
- 6) Lynsey Fuegner - Agility Training with Handling360 is a journey. (9%, 384 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,709
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote.It has been an amazing experience for me. The most amazing bit is having 3 great friends in the top 8 🙂
Nail Biter indeed Naomi !!!!!
THANK YOU everyone for taking the time to vote and support us all.
They were all fantastic video’s showing our different journeys and hopefully inspiring others to keep going or see what is achievable.
Well Done and Congratulations to our Winners. 🙂
Naomi gets my vote!
Angela, Thank you. Its been fun and I’m glad you enjoyed my video. 🙂
What a contest!!! Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for all 8 finalists.
Congrats to Our (unofficial)winners: Tin, Charlotte and Lance!! Fantastic video’s. What a nail biter!! Can’t get any better than that!!
I want to vote for Naomi
Thanks Claudia….I really appreciate it. 🙂
Huge thanks to everyone who took the time to vote over the past week on the agility video comp. Was awesome to have 2 videos in the final voting and for Sage’s to make the short list. Hope both mine and others videos inspired you to go for your dreams.
Tried everything – iPad and Dell – then remembered I’m switching to Apple and was able to vote using my Macbook. I didn’t have any problems up until the finale
Wow. All videos are amazing, but I am voting for the hot girl in video 8 and her smoking hot dog. They are totally awesome and make me want to start agility right now. I think whoever is married to this girl is soooooo lucky
It seems a bit unfair to have professional trainers in your competition against handlers who do such a great job and have full time jobs as well That is not really a fair competition. Perhaps the handlers who are professionals should make that known on their video so people are aware that his is their full time job and can vote accordingly
The voting isn’t for who is the best handler, it’s all about the best video to show what people have gained from the course so far. In that regard, the non-pros have the edge, as they probably have so much more room for improvement and more moving stories to tell!
The videos that meant the most to me, were not the handlers that looked the most proficient and smooth but the stories of people like me that are new into this awesome sport and are struggling…I haven’t had the opportunity to take the course, yet, but it’s those videos that show even “2 left feet, uncoordinated folks, can also get the job done and most importantly have fun and bond even closer with their 4 legged, furry friends, all the while learning new skills. It was very encouraging to me to see some of us “blue hairs” out there giving there all not to mention this whole new thing of videoing…you go girls. I, for one, am anxiously awaiting the opening up to some of us newbies the Handling 360 course…I am new to Say Yes, just joining Recallers 5 and ICPeeps 6 months ago…jumping in with both feet…again Krista with the Valhounds thanks for encouraging me to first joining Recallers 5 then ICPeeps….my hat goes out to all those who took the challenge of putting together these awesome videos.