Handling360 Video Contest Fall 2016 – Season Finale!

Posted on 10/17/16 26 Comments

favor-tunnelThe final round of our Fall Handling360 Video contest is here! The top six agility stories as voted by you are now in the Season Finale, competing for THREE winning spots. Our generous sponsors have donated prizes to the top three winners chosen by you. Plus, we are drawing a further two prize winners at random from all our entries, so in total we have five winners. A big thank you to our amazing sponsors!

If you have just checked into the contest, please make sure to view the videos in Round One, Round Two and Round Three… each is definitely worth visiting. To see all of the inspiring agility stories shared by our community, visit YouTube and Vimeo and type in “Dog agility with Handling360 is”.

Vote for Your Top 2 in the Season Finale

Scroll down to watch the six videos and vote for your favourite two. Deciding on only two in the final round is the hardest decision yet.  Voting will stay open until midnight Tuesday, October 18th, 2016 (Pacific Time).  Best of luck to everyone!

The Super Prizes from our Generous Sponsors

FitBones
FitBone from FitPAWS

We love FitPAWS and our FitBones here at Say Yes and know that you will too! The possibilities of things you can do with a FitBone are endless and they are great for dogs of all ages. FitBones are fun and ideal for countless body awareness games.

becool
Aluminet Dog Shade from Be Cool Solutions

The very versatile Be Cool Solutions Dog Shade measures 2m x 2m and comes with a travel bag. This is BRILLIANT to keep in your kit for training, trialling and travelling, and for around the home! When it’s hot outside, the shade deflects intense sun and heat. When it’s cool outside, this same shade material preserves heat, holding in warmth beneath the shade.

dogwise
Gift Certificate from DogWise

Each winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to DogWise.com – an online retailer of “All things dog!”. DogWise.com sells everything from books, to dog show supplies, eBooks, DVDs, and so much more! Check out the website…you’ll agree that this gift certificate will be TOO EASY to spend!

wipet-sofa
Dog Sofa from wiPet

The wiPet Dog Sofa made it’s debut at the FCI Agility World Championships in Spain and was an instant success! This is our new FAVOURITE dog bed here at Say Yes. The wiPet team have created an amazingly comfortable and durable dog bed that is also waterproof with a machine washable cover. This brilliant Dog Sofa is manufactured with materials of first quality and ergonomically designed for the maximum comfort of your dog.

4mymerlesoct16
H360 Gift Pack from 4MyMerles

This gift pack sure has a WOW factor and features your very own H360 Bag, H360 Plush Clip Leash, Limited Edition H360 Plush Bungee Earth Ball and “New” Bungee & Squeak. 4MyMerles have you covered with their wonderful creations!

Your Top 6 in the Season Finale! Here are the top six videos from our three semi-final rounds… be sure scroll down and cast your vote for the two stories that touch you most.  If you are inspired to raise the level of success and fun in agility for you and your dog, be sure to sign up for my upcoming Handling360 Free Agility Workshop.  Just fill in the  registration box found to the right of this blog post.

1. Nici

2. Sally

3. Laura

4. Melanie

5. Jude

6. Maren

Season Finale Voting

Thank you! Voting has now closed in the Season Finale.

• Nici (36%, 312 Votes)
  • Maren (34%, 292 Votes)
  • Melanie (31%, 269 Votes)
  • Jude (24%, 209 Votes)
  • Sally (19%, 165 Votes)
  • Laura (16%, 140 Votes)

Total Voters: 861

Loading ... Loading ...

Today I am grateful to you for sharing the fun of our video contest and for casting your votes for the stories that touch you the most! Thank you for your wonderful comments and support of everyone who submitted a video.

If you would like to focus your agility training, we have a quick and easy online quiz for you to enjoy. After you complete the quiz we will send you a gift eBook with agility focus tips based on your results. Next week I will be hosting a free online agility workshop and we have started a Facebook group in preparation; everyone is welcome to join in on what we are sharing with the agility community.

1. Mary says:
    Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 2:14pm

Better late than never! These are all such inspiring and motivating videos. Thanks to all that took the time and energy to share. Really truly inspiring!

2. Alexandra says:
    Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 6:45pm

Im not quite sure if the halloween season makes me a little bias, I have to hand it ti Nici.

3. Alex Nye says:
    Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 2:52pm

Well done for the training

All of the videos are great . It is so hard to choose only 2.

4. Laura says:
    Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 1:57pm

Congratulations to all the videos. I love seeing how each is their own story and each one is so different. Just keeps me inspired to keep going and learning! Thank you, all of Say Yes, for allowing me into the finals a second year. Motivated to keep working!

5. Jude says:
    Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 5:25am

Just wanted to say a massive thank-you for everyone who took the time to watch my video and vote – I can believe we got into the final 15 never mind the top 6. Massive congratulations to Nici for winning with a fantastic video – and to everyone else – all inspirational stories I felt like a fraud!
    Thank-you again to Susan and H360 – its totally down to your brilliant online programme that I now have a dog that LOVES his agility but more importantly we have such a great relationship. Any success we might (or might not) have on the agility field is a bonus! I’ve still got so much to learn and I’m looking forward to the journey – I would totally recommend H360 to anyone – I’m a beginner and if I can do it I promise anyone can!!

• Nici says:
      Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 10:24am

Thank you to every one for watching and voting our video – thank you Jude for your nice words.
      It is so true – all stories are wonderful – and we all from the “H360-family” are winners!
      Thank you Susan and the Say yes team for this amazing program, all your help and the great fun!

There is still a long journey in front of us but now we are connected and can travel together!

6. Tina says:
    Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 4:42am

Well done to all on their training. 🙂

A special well done to Ted and Jude! You are already winners in our eyes regardless any other judging ever! Pom poms in the ready for when you atart competing! Good luck!

7. Annie Jackson says:
    Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 1:29am

So hard to chose two, all great journeys. But Jude and Nici just inch ahead for me.

8. Lois J Degan says:
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 2:38pm

I loved them all and wish I could have voted for more as they all deserve lots of votes. Extremely inspirational!

9. Virginia Holthausen says:
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 1:41pm

All these stories are amazing journeys and everyone is different. That is what makes these videos so special1

10. Peggy says:
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 12:46pm

Hard decision! What a wonderful job all 6 are doing. It makes me want to spend more time with my training.

11. Nancy F says:
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 12:34pm

Have to say they all are awesome videos, but I totally relate to Melanie

12. Bobbie S. says:
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 11:39am

All of the videos were fabulous. It is so hard to choose only two. Thank you Handling260 Team for inspiring people and dogs.

13. Maggie E. says:
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 11:05am

All six finalists were inspiring. SO hard to only pick two! Good Luck to all of them on their journeys!

14. Deb H. says:
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 9:18am

This was hard to pick just two. I wanted to pick all of them. My story is too long to put here but these videos have giving me some hope that agility maybe a possibility again. My question is how do you do Handling 360 when you don’t own agility equipment? Or all the other items I see being used?

• Robin M Comp-Zelles says:
      Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 12:09pm

Improvise…if you can find some of the original videos from the H360 ads, there are some great examples of what people would use to create the PNU’s and jumps. All it takes are old clay pots turned over with a pole stuck in them, chairs, buckets, broom handles. They all can be fashioned into what you need for the basics. Then, ring rentals if you can find a training facility or a person who has equipment in their yard and will share. H360 really is a great way to network.

• Virginia Holthausen says:
      Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 1:38pm

You really don’t need much equipment. Some of the equipment can be made from pvc pipe (like jumps and the salo spider.) Susan has many suggestions on things you can substitute. There is usually some used equipment out there also. Don’t let that stop you. It is a great program!

15. Deb says:
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 5:19am

Fantastic Jude and Ted amazing .

16. Nancy says:
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 2:23am

ALL of the videos were so inspiring. Talk about middle-aged! I even have equilibrium problems due to a neurological disease, but I’m sure that anything is possible now. Many thanks to all of the contributors and the H360 team!

17. Jo-Anne says:
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 2:05am

All the best Jude and Ted !!!! Toby and I are cheering you on!!! Rruuuffff says Toby !!!! That’s yes in dog ha ha !

18. Barbara Hunter says:
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 12:52am

Well done to you all! Amazing stories, ending with the same….. THANK YOU TO HANDLING 360! Susan and team for helping us all. All the best to Nici, Sally, Laura, Melanie, Jude. And Maren for a good job and a difficult choice!

19. Brenda says:
    Monday, October 17, 2016 at 9:53pm

Why does it have to be so hard to pick only two?

20. Amalie says:
    Monday, October 17, 2016 at 8:16pm

Go Melanie and Jude, Jude’s story is so like mine – my first border collie middle aged(eeek hate saying that), but unlike Jude we did it start out right and have discovered say yes a little late in our agility journey but Dotti is being a awesome with the unlearning she tries so hard for me that I can’t help but try hard for her, ty say yes (lil tears now)

• Jude says:
      Monday, October 17, 2016 at 9:52pm

I know exactly what you mean about “middle aged” Amalie. I had to grit my teeth as I was writing it…………but have to admit that I just can’t run as fast as I used to!! Thank God for H360 and verbals is all I can say!! It sounds like you’re having a great journey with you dog too – they are such good teachers and so honest!

• Melanie says:
      Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 3:59am

Thanks, Amalie! It’s been a long road, and I never dared to dream out loud that we’d make it…..you just have to never give up and keep working at it! H360 made it all possible.

21. Karla says:
    Monday, October 17, 2016 at 7:54pm

All six have touched so many hearts and inspired winged dreams to become goals on the ground. It’s such a pleasure to watch these videos again!