Today is the day…our Championship Round of the 2015 Recallers Video Contest! The Top 6 as voted by you are now competing to be in the Top THREE!
Before we begin, I want to thank everyone for their votes and feedback….we all agree these videos were inspiring. These top six videos, as well as each and every video in the top 16, should be incredibly proud to have made the cut out of such a large pool.
These stories have touched the hearts of not only the team here at Say Yes but our dog community as a whole! At the end of the day, every person that submitted a video to us showed that they were all winners
For those of you who haven’t joined us for the other days, please make sure to go back and view the videos (Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3). Even though voting has closed for the previous days, the videos are all touching and worth the watch!
Here’s how YOU can be a part of the fun!
Watch the six videos below and vote for your 3 FAVOURITES! The decision will not be easy, all of these videos are so darn good! Voting will stay open until 9:00 pm (EST) Thursday June 18, 2015. Best of luck to all of our finalists and thank you to each of you for your help with this tough decision!
Today I am grateful for each of you who have taken the time to watch these videos and showed your appreciation for all of the hard work each of our participants put into them!
And one final thank you to our amazing sponsors for donating such FANTASTIC prizes:
Karma Collars – a $150 Gift Certificate for one of their GORGEOUS creations….you pick the style and size to fit your dog!
4MyMerles – a gift basket STUFFED with fabulous items including a personalized Recallers Embroidered Fleece Slip Leash, a Recallers Tote Bag, a Recallers Tee Shirt and a very cool dog tug toy!
FitPaws – your very own FitBone and FitVest (including both weights and cooling gel packs for the vest).
It’s Possible! – You are going to need to learn how best to work with your dog’s new FitBone and weighted vest…why not learn from the best! This gift certificate with a value of $200 gives you an online private consult with iconic Canine Exercise and Physio experts Robby Porter and Lindsey Hinds.
Now on to the videos in the finals! Picking just 3 out of these 6 wont be easy! Make sure to scroll to the bottom to vote. If you are inspired by these videos and want to learn more about our online Recallers program just sign up for our “Recallers Wait List” with the form found to the right of this post.
1. Aditi Joshi – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … expanding the world of India’s street dogs
2. Lesley Edwards – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … Bringing the Sunshine Back Into Our Lives
3. Emilia Prusevicius – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … Your Way To Freedom
4. Tamandra Michaels – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … a Joy-filled Journey
5. Deb Moy – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … Joyous Path to Freedom
6. Monika Gradisar – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … having the Time of Your Life
Finals Voting – Recallers 2015 Video Contest!
Vote for your THREE (3) favourite Championship Round videos below!
- 3. Emilia Prusevicius (20%, 677 Votes)
- 1. Aditi Joshi (20%, 664 Votes)
- 6. Monika Gradisar (18%, 621 Votes)
- 4. Tamandra Michaels (18%, 615 Votes)
- 5. Deb Moy (12%, 419 Votes)
- 2. Lesley Edwards (12%, 400 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,964