I’m about to up the ante 🙂 You have seen 12 amazing videos and that means there should be 12 left…but… my team pleaded with me to add one more to the contest…so tomorrow there will be a bonus video to vote on!
I am so grateful that you are helping us with this task…voting for only two of these videos is not an easy job. Between Day One and Day Two we had over 2800 votes! Thankfully, you can’t go wrong with voting, there are no mediocre videos…they are all impressive!
If you haven’t yet seen the videos from Day One and Day Two…go check them out …if your like me…you have likely watched each of them more times than you would like to admit…I’m not trying to brag…but…they are THAT good! Editors note: Click this link to see who made the final round of voting!
Out of the six videos each day we will take the top two…once those two are chosen, they will go head to head and the top three will receive the Grand Prize…and that prize, although amazing, isn’t all they really won. Seeing the transformation with their dogs and agility career is the real prize…and let’s face it…everyone is a winner 🙂 Those top three winners (along with two other randomly drawn participants) will receive an additional year of Handling360 PLUS those super cool people at FitPAWS are also sending each of those five winners their very own FitBone!
Today I am grateful for our friends at FitPAWS for being a part of our contest and …from the looks of things may be shipping FitBones all over the world!
OK onward to Day three…six more videos, six more incredible journeys and more tough decisions.
(Just in case the poll to vote isn’t working please just refresh your cache)
P.S. Day Four Videos are now live as well…click this link to see more amazing stories!
1) Naomi Lane – Agility Training with Handling360 is for the young and old alike…even CRAZY dreams come true!
2) Dianne Ford – Agility Training with Handling360 is for everyone on the run.
3) Katie Kisielnicki – Agility Training with Handling360 is about speaking the same language.
4) Shelly Diehl – Agility Training with Handling360 is so AWESOME!
5) Kaydi Grunhovd – Agility Training with Handling360 is a promise.
6) Lynsey Fuegner – Agility Training with Handling360 is a journey.
*If you are having trouble voting please try either 1) Clearing your cache or 2) trying a new browser
Vote for your 2 favourites below!
- 6) Lynsey Fuegner - Agility Training with Handling360 is a journey. (27%, 278 Votes)
- 1) Naomi Lane - Agility Training with Handling360 is for the young and old alike…even CRAZY dreams come true! (26%, 270 Votes)
- 3) Katie Kisielnicki - Agility Training with Handling360 is about speaking the same language. (19%, 191 Votes)
- 4) Shelly Diehl - Agility Training with Handling360 is so AWESOME! (10%, 104 Votes)
- 2) Dianne Ford - Agility Training with Handling360 is for everyone on the run. (10%, 102 Votes)
- 5) Kaydi Grunhovd - Agility Training with Handling360 is a promise. (8%, 85 Votes)
Total Voters: 704
i can’t seem to view Lynsey’s video. It says not available in my country (UK) which is strange?
Christine- it may have something to do with the music? Have you tried the direct link below her video?
Katie is not only fun and inspiring to watch, but she has shared so much of her 360 knowledge with so many including myself and fur kid Izzie
Oh ….. so tough to decide! I’m going to have to ponder it first, before making today’s vote. All the videos from the first day thru are really great! Every one is a winner!
These videos are so inspiring.
Well, after I made the comment and posted, it let me vote! 🙂
Today it won’t let me vote. I’ve cleared my cache and changed browser, but only gives me the total voters. Any other suggestions? thank you! Debra
Thank you! Wow! I’m so touched to have my video selected! So many wonderful videos with clever and fantastic stories! Everyone who enrolls in H360 is a winner!
Carrie, are you in Handling 360 now or you anticipating the opening of it? I love how your video encourage those of us that are “more mature…more grey matter”
Actually, my comment was for Naomi ….that she was an encouragement to those of us that are “more mature in life” but new to Agility!!!
Thank you Penny, what a nice complement 🙂 I am currently in H360. And highly recommend the course. It definitely is a benefit to as you say those of us with ” more gray matter” lol
The fun I am anticipating from doing this course is a gift in itself. It doesn’t feel like it can even get any better than this!