YAY Day 3! I’m sure by now, you all see just how difficult it is to choose just 2 videos when all of them are equally wonderful. (Imagine how hard it was to narrow down 200+ to just 15!) The competition has been head to head, each and every video producer on here should be proud, its quite the accomplishment to have been chosen out of over 200 videos submitted! Remember if you haven’t already voted, you can still vote for your favourite videos from Day 1 and Day 2.
If you are late to the party, we ran a video contest for our Recallers4.0 students in which we asked them to submit to us a video showing how Recallers has transformed the lives of them and their dogs. Each video brought JOY to our team at Say Yes. Our students are just incredible, we even had students teach Recaller games to other species including cats and a pet pig! How cool is that?! We watched every video submitted and narrowed our top down to our 15 favourites for the blog. THAT was incredible difficult given how many excellent videos were submitted. Now we are reaching out to you for help!
For those who have been asking…we are very excited to say…yes…it has been 18 months since we last offered our online Recallers class, but we will be rolling out Recallers5.0 very soon. To be added to our wait list just add your name and address to the form on this page. https://recallers.com/
YOUR role in our contest!
Over the last 3 days we have rolled out videos for our readers to vote on. Each day we ask that you pick your TOP 2 of the group. Tomorrow (the 4th and final day) we will take those 6 videos (2 from each day) and then ask you to vote on your favorite. The winning 3 videos will win some amazing prizes!
Check out Favor below on her Back on Track crate pad! I LOVE Feature’s BoT crate pad…I use it myself to sit on for long drives or when at ringside of a trial. What is cool is you can only get these crate pads from Back on Track here in Canada and what is especially cool is that Back on Track Canada are going to ship one to each and every winner here in our video contest!
We have some generous sponsors this year who have offered up some UNBELIEVABLE prizes! Check out our sponsors and prizes below!
1) A gift certificate valued at $100 to Tug-E-Nuff Dog Gear– an online retailer of dog supplies. Tug E Nuff has everything for your dog from toys and tugs to DVDs, bowls and treats. Check out their website and see just what they have to offer, you may even find something for your dog!
2) The choice of either a Cooling Coat or a Canine Quick Wrap from Zentek Clothing Company. A prize valued at over $100! I was so grateful I remembered to pack Feature’s Zen Tek Cooling Coat at this years World Agility Open! Not only does Zentek have clothes for dogs, they carry a whole line of clothing for human athletes too!
3) Back on Track Canada is donating a Back on Track crate liner! Back on Track offers apparel for many athletes, including dogs, humans, horses and more! Using the same technology from all other BOT products we have crate liners for various size crates. The liner can be used on its own or on top of other bedding. The liner provides the same great properties for dogs, keeping muscles and joints warm and supple for ease of movement before and after activities.
4) To add to these great prizes, we are also offering a $200 gift certificate for any online or live event at SayYes!
Today I am grateful for the help of this wonderful community of dog owners/lovers in choosing these videos!
Now on to the final 5 videos! Thanks again for your help!
1) Maureen Nielsen- Dog Training Using Recaller Games is…Transformational!
2) Sherry West- Dog Training Using Recaller Games is…a Journey Home!
3) Leah Montgomer- Dog Training Using Recaller Games is…the Start of Endless Possibilities!
4) Jessica Kilgore- Dog Training Using Recaller Games is…S0 Much FUN!
5) Suzie Greentree- Dog Training Using Recaller Games is…Awesome Fun!
Don’t forget to vote for your 2 favs below!
Vote for your favourite Day 3 Video!
- 2) Sherry West- Dog Training Using Recaller Games is…a Journey Home! (28%, 147 Votes)
- 3) Leah Montgomery- Dog Training Using Recaller Games is…the Start of Endless Possibilities! (25%, 129 Votes)
- 5) Suzie Greentree- Dog Training Using Recaller Games is…Awesome Fun! (20%, 102 Votes)
- 1) Maureen Nielsen- Dog Training Using Recaller Games is…Transformational! (14%, 74 Votes)
- 4) Jessica Kilgore- Dog Training Using Recaller Games is…S0 Much FUN! (13%, 65 Votes)
Total Voters: 303