Kicking Off 2014 With Two Big Surprises

Posted on 01/01/14 18 Comments

Happy new year one and all! I am so excited about 2014. Today I seem to be completely over my health issues from 2013 and we are anxiously looking forward to some very exciting projects for 2014. Later in January we will be opening our first ever on-line handling course and soon after that my latest book ย “The Amazing Stays” will be released.

So much happening . . . so much excitement but, I would like to say hello to 2014 by revealing two big surprises right now…ย

To begin with, we decided to re-play our most popular video series of 2013. Our Puppy Peaks “Overcoming Struggles in Dog Training.” ย Along with the free 3-video series we are also re-opening registrations for Puppy Peaks . . . but only for the first 4 days of the year . . .just for you people who have been asking so nicely. ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is the link to watch or re-watch that video series . . . you will see navigating tabs on the top of the page . . . remember you only have until this Saturday to watch this series (or re-watch it for those who have already seen it once) and to join us for the next 14 months on “Puppy Peaks”.

basketboys

And speaking of puppies…

Guess who is now a daddy?

Yes that’s right it is Swagger. I actually had no intention of breeding Swagger (and still don’t) until I wanted a puppy for myself. But a friend of mine who owns a lovely female Border Collie, that I have always adored ย . . . worked on me for a few months and finally I agreed to breed Swagger to his lovely bitch Meadow.

Now . . . before anyone gets any ideas I have NO plans of “studding” Swagger out. Seriously, please do not write and ask. The next time Swagger will be bred will be when I want a puppy for myself :). That is why I haven’t said a word about these lovely puppies publicly before now and they are almost 7 weeks old. They will be going to their new homes soon (yes they are all spoken for . . . and although I will co-own 2 of these puppies we won’t be adding a new puppy to our household) and I knew that it wouldn’t be long before ย  puppy pictures would be posted to my Facebook page so I had to go public about it soon or later. Soooo . . . welcome 2014!

We had a lovely new years eve party as the puppies came here for a sleep over!ย

So here are Swagger’s six young offspring (3 girls, 3 boys) . . . and yes although mama was black and white 5 of the puppies are red :).

swagger six2

Today I am grateful for the chance to spend New Years Eve here at home with friends and of course puppies! I am sending out a heartfelt wish to each of you reading this that 2014 will be your best year EVER!

1. Maria Flore says:
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 10:32pm

three cutie puppies…I really do love it.

2. Gabi says:
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 11:21pm

Hi

A happy new year to all dog lovers.
    What gorgeous puppies. I would love to have one!
    I am keen to hear more about the new handling course that is in the pipe line – when will we get more information?

3. Jennifer says:
    Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 10:27pm

I am looking forward to your handling class. I am way behind on Puppy Peaks and have been watching a lot of videos. One thing I would like to see more of in your next video series is transition into work. For instance, transitioning form whatever you were doing in the house (and what the dog was doing) to the actual training and how you get all your rewards (tugs, food) ready and actually incorporate them into the session.

4. Mary M says:
    Monday, January 6, 2014 at 4:46pm

They are lovely!!!

And they look soooo much like their daddy (when I saw the post on FB I thought “crap those are Swagger puppies what the heck did I miss”,then I read that they were!) !!!!

Love Mr. Swagger…okay just another motivator to get back to SY soon (Need to give Swagger pat Still remember him curling in my lap when he was a baby) ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Trudie says:
    Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 5:39pm

Congratulations!
    Thank you for a marvellous year 2013! Everything in this year was a surprise for me! one of the best was having my picture taken with Buzzy at the Inner Circle Live Event.

6. Beth Henderson says:
    Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 10:39am

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    Happy 2014! Prayers for your health, too.

7. Carol says:
    Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 9:16am

So happy to hear the health issues are a thing of the past. Can not wait for the handling class to start. Congratulations to Daddy Swagger on a beautiful family.
    May 2014 be a wonderful adventure for you and your family.

8. Jackie says:
    Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 2:22am

Awwwwww, and Happy New Year to you and yours. Glad all are healthy. Buzzy keeps going. Hope to meet you all in person this year. Very kind of you to post the Puppy Peaks videos again and to re open the course. You have me hooked. Love the support and responsiveness of you and your team, as well as all the other IC Peeps and course participants.

9. Renee King says:
    Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 10:12pm

๐Ÿ™‚ How wonderful!!!! CONGRATS on the gorgeous babies!!! What FUN!!!!
    Wow, so Feature is a GRANDMA now? ๐Ÿ™‚ I guess you are too! ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy and Happy New Year!

10. DianneF says:
    Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 9:08pm

Congratulations on such sweet puppies! See you soon, and here’s to a fun and prosperous year!

11. Marti Watt says:
    Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 3:39pm

Happy New Year and thank you so much! I am looking so forward to becoming a part of this community with my Aussie baby girl, Luna! Peace and Blessings for 2014!

12. Dr. Mo says:
    Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 11:18am

Congratulations and I am looking forward to more online training in 2014!

13. Debra n Snap says:
    Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 10:36am

Wow! To hold those puppies and smell those sweet puppy breaths! What a Happy 2014! Looking forward to a more active 2014 with Snap and hoping to conquer the 2x2s! Thank you for all your expertise, joy of training and love of your K9s! But most of all I hear your voice over and over … “Embrace your holes”… it has helped me so much with my training.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 2014!!

Debra n Snap

14. Kate says:
    Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 9:37am

That IS some exciting news! Happy 2014!

15. Marleen says:
    Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 5:00am

What a kick-off from the new year !!
    I’m glad you left the health issues in the past year.
    And now…….go Susan go !!!!

16. J Koes says:
    Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 3:49am

Happy New Year! Thanks for replaying the video series!

17. Jean says:
    Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 3:39am

Beautiful! Looking forward to all I will learn from you and LOH in 2014!

18. Dianne says:
    Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 2:52am

Happy New Year! Thanks for all and we hope to grow more this year with your guidance. 2013 was great and looking for a super 2014.