A Countdown on Craziness

Posted on 08/12/09 9 Comments

My life is always full, I don’t think that will ever change. But after August 22, for the first time since 1996, I will not have any away-from-home-seminars on my immediate calendar. Yes I will be teaching at camps in Florida in January-February and yes I will be teaching here at home but I will have no other seminars book away from home.

This week I am teaching 4 – one day seminars here at home. My baby brother gets married on Saturday then I fly to Colorado on Sunday to start the last of my seminar bookings on Monday. This isn’t a “final” thing. I definitely will be teaching away from home again, I just haven’t booked any at this time, nor am I going to right now!  My plan is to get caught up on some projects here at home (a new video not being the least of them).

So there is lots to be excited about right now. Colorado promises to be great fun. My brother’s wedding will see all of my brothers and sisters together which is always a blast. This is the first wedding in the family since both of my parents have passed away, so that will be a bit sad, but I know they would both be very proud. Jason (my brother) is marrying Ling Tam. Ling’s family is Chinese so there will be lots of traditional events at the ceremony including a Dragon Dance and Chinese tea ceremony.

And to top it all off when I get back from Colorado, the new house will be ready for us to move in!

An early morning look out the window of my new home office.
An early morning look out the window of my new home office.

Today I am grateful that the countdown is on and I look forward to finishing up some projects here at home!

1. Billy Rodriguez Jr. says:
    Sunday, September 6, 2009 at 5:05pm

Can’t wait for the Florida camps!!! I am really excited. Any particular dates yet, or did I miss those somewhere?

2. Cindy Briggs says:
    Sunday, August 16, 2009 at 1:40pm

What a gorgeous, inspirational scene out of your new home office. You will come up with so many more motivational quotes while looking at that!
    congrats on a new perspective.

3. Claire Duder says:
    Sunday, August 16, 2009 at 7:20am

New DVD???? On contacts, maybe??? Please-please-please!!!

4. Susan Anderson says:
    Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 3:35pm

Thank you Susan for allowing me to book you for your last Seminar for awhile, here in Colorado, we are all very excited and all the Texans and folks from Utah are coming too!!!

See you in a couple of days.

5. Andrea says:
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 9:42pm

I so happy you’re still going to teach at home. It seems like my last 9 months have been filled with counting the sleeps until I go to Say Yes again! I can’t wait for the new DVD I think I should have bid higher in the auction the suspense is killing me! I’ve had to distract myself by coming up with puppy names for my next dog and then irritating certain people by emailing them weekly LOL

6. lynne brubaker says:
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 6:15pm

OK so WHO is photographing that wedding???? Ashley Davis by chance? She is a fabulous photographer out of Boulder who once was my assistant. 🙂

Very exciting about the house, it is so much fun to move into a “new” house. I wish you all the best.

7. Sarah says:
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 3:50pm

The Coloradoans are pretty excited that you’re hitting our stop before your lapse in crazy travel! See you next week!

8. Kim Collins says:
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 2:54pm

Hey Susan,

When do we get to see pictures of the new house???

And are we still on for 2010 with Greg and Laura???

SO many of us looking forward to that!

Glad you will get a break tho and congrats on the new place!

9. Joan Zelinger says:
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 8:02am

♬ Oh, what a beautiful morning…♪♪ The wedding will be a double whammy – educational and fun! Where are those “Susan-all-dressed-up” photos?