Vlog: Dog Body Language, Fear and Aggression
What is it that your dog’s behaviour is trying to tell you? What is appropriate communication by your dog, and by you?
In dogs, just like in humans, there are two types of responses: emotional and thoughtful. So what’s the difference and how do you deal with them?
I’ve put together a video from a live chat in our Free Dog Training Workshops Facebook Group, to break down your dog’s communication and explain why training is NOT always the answer when it comes to when it comes to responding to your dog’s unwanted behaviour.
In this video you’ll discover:
- What’s the difference between emotional and thoughtful responses,
- Key signs to look out for in your dog’s communication,
- When training is NOT the solution to an unwanted response,
- How dog training can suppress your dog’s emotions,
- And what you can do to help your dog.
Today I’m grateful to everyone who has viewed this video and to each of you for wanting to learn more about the way our dogs communicate.