Recallers 2015 Video Contest Day 1
Day 1 of our Recallers 2015 video contest is here!
Recently we asked our Recallers 5.0 students to share with us how Recallers has impacted not only their lives, but the lives of their dogs. We have watched so many great videos, laughed, cried (and cried), and have been so impressed with our student’s achievements.
Having to pick just 15 videos out of such an amazing group was difficult, so we picked 16! Now we are hoping we can leave the rest up to you.
We need your HELP!
Over the next week we will be posting semi-final rounds for our readers to vote on. Every other day we will post a new set of videos for you to vote on. Pick your Top 2 of the bunch! We will end the contest with the “Finale” where we will take the top 2 videos from each day and they will go head to head to compete to be in the top 3!
We have very generous sponsors and AMAZING prizes! The top 3 vote getters here and two additional contestants chosen at random will receive a gift bundle totally more than $600 each! Sponsoring this year’s event are;
4MyMerles – a gift basket STUFFED with fabulous items including a personalized Recallers Embroidered Fleece Slip Leash, a Recallers Tote Bag, a Recallers Tee Shirt and a very cool dog tug toy!
Karma Collars – a $150 Gift Certificate for one of their GORGEOUS creations…you pick the style and size to fit your dog!
FitPaws – your very own FitBone and FitVest (including both weights and cooling gel packs for the vest).
It’s Possible! – You are going to need to learn how best to work with your dog’s new FitBone and weighted vest…why not learn from the best! This gift certificate with a value of $200 gives you an online private consult with iconic Canine Exercise and Physio experts Robby Porter and Lindsey Hinds.
Now on to the videos! Here are the first 6 videos! Picking just 2 out of these 6 wont be easy! Make sure to scroll to the bottom to vote. If you are inspired by these videos and want to learn more about our online “Recallers” program just sign up for our “Recallers Wait List” with the form found to the right of this post. Remember, we have three rounds before the finals, you can view and vote on the Day 2 and Day 3 videos.
Today I am grateful for the amazingly creative videos our past Recallers students have come up with for us…how inspiring! Be sure to vote for your favs!
1. Pam Wiselogel – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … DOGTASTIC (that means REALLY GOOD)!!!
2. Blake Noonan – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … a Shot of Joy!
3. Lesley Edwards – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … Bringing the Sunshine Back Into Our Lives
4. Diane Lewis – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … Our Not-So-Secret Formula for Success
5. Sylvia Feder – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … gives us freedom!
6. Tamandra Michaels – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … a Joy-filled Journey
Vote for your two favourite Day 1 videos below!
- 6. Tamandra Michaels (53%, 545 Votes)
- 3. Lesley Edwards (40%, 410 Votes)
- 1. Pam Wiselogel (30%, 305 Votes)
- 4. Diane Lewis (18%, 181 Votes)
- 2. Blake Noonan (11%, 112 Votes)
- 5. Sylvia Feder (8%, 82 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,028