Merry Christmas 2011!

Posted on 12/25/11 68 Comments

Today I would like to take the time to give a shout of joy from my family to yours on Christmas day. Regardless if you join me in celebrating the birth of Christ today or whatever your custom, today gives us reason to spread the joy of the season to all. I hope your day is filled with great memories of Christmas’s past and of new customs for those you of you looking to create amazing memories for future Christmases.

May you day be a blessed one filled with love, if not surrounded by your human family then by your four footed family. John and I head down to my brothers for their traditional roast beef dinner (music to the Brit’s heart:)) with lots and lots of veggies for the vegan girl:) and lots of love and laughter for all.

I leave you with this Christmas smile as I send out a prayer to “Ethel” and to any of you who are starting a new tradition as you spend your first Christmas after the loss of a loved one in 2011. Peace on earth.

Today I am grateful for the love of family, friends and dogs this Christmas morning.

1. paria from Iran says:
    Sunday, January 1, 2012 at 12:11pm

hi,merry christmas.have a good year…
    I hope 2012 be the best year… .bye

2. abdulsattar says:
    Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 2:41pm

dyukgh

3. sue-w says:
    Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 3:16pm

Hope 2012 is “prosperus” for ALL! 🙂

4. sue-w says:
    Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 3:15pm

Thank you for the special thoughts, Susan. Hope Christmas was wonderful for everyone! Sending the very best wishes to ALL for a properus, healthy, happy, joyful and fun 2012! And the opportunity to keep learning! See you all in January.

5. Anna Elliot says:
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 11:53pm

And hope you had a very Merry Christmas too! We have much to be thankful for!

Anna, Max and Penny (resident Miniature Schnauzers)

6. Iryna says:
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 2:03pm

Merry Christmas from Sevastopol, Ukraine! Thank you for all your warm wishes, Susan! Thanks for all you do!

7. Lisa Lane says:
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 1:43pm

Yappy Happy Holidays to you Susan and your wonderful family for all your generous assistance this past year.The world and it’s dogs are way better off now because of your gift of concise and thoughtful communication.Thank you for sharing the education of Swagger with us.My 5 pack of 3 papillons and 2 border collies have all benefited from the Ruff Love book(especially the paps),as Riot(the rescue bc puppy)was always trying to herd them!Peace,love and pawprints!

8. Marion says:
    Monday, December 26, 2011 at 9:16pm

Merry Christmas to all! I am so Thankful for everything you have shared with me this last year Susan….Puppy Peaks and the Recallers Course are amazining!!!

9. Barb says:
    Monday, December 26, 2011 at 9:26am

Can’t miss this GOLDEN opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year from Pyper, Morgan & Harley.
    Snow fell gently most of Christmas day and the dogs enjoyed a romp and play outside with a few recaller games thrown in.

10. Louise S says:
    Monday, December 26, 2011 at 9:20am

Merry Christmas Susan and John, Encore, Feature, Buzz, Swagger, DeCaff, and your families and everyone at Say Yes. Thank you so much for all your help in 2011 and I look forward to soaking up more of your wisdom in 2012. I send my thoughts and prayers to you and everyone else who has lost someone special this year, including my Grandfather, Pat. It’s almost the end of Boxing Day evening here in North Queensland, Australia and although I am grateful to be surrounded by my family and particularly my girl Holly, I’d be happier in the snow in the beautiful Canada I love. Too hot! Best wishes and love and may God bless you all, Louise

11. Anthea Rocker says:
    Monday, December 26, 2011 at 8:27am

Very Happy Christmas to you. Wishing you, yours and all your dogs a wonderful New Year and thank you for all the inspiration you have given me.

12. Effie says:
    Monday, December 26, 2011 at 5:08am

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all the best for the New Year. Thank you Susan/John and the Say Yes team for your hard (and joyous) work in sharing all your knowledge with us this year.

13. Ann McQuillen says:
    Monday, December 26, 2011 at 1:10am

Susan thanks for all the encouragement and ideas you’ve shared over the years. Here’s wishing you and John a new year full of success, friends and warm noses. Merry Christmas!

14. Michelle says:
    Monday, December 26, 2011 at 1:09am

Merry Christmas and all the best for a wonderful New Year to you and your family, two legged and furry. From Saudi Arabia where we are introducing agility to our fellow expatriate friends.

cheers,

Michelle and the Porties ( Dallas & Austin)