Handling360 Video Contest 2016! Day 3

Posted on 01/20/16 28 Comments

body-awareness

Day 3 of our video contest is here!

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 12.51.05 PMWe have 5 more incredible short videos for you to watch today. Each and every video producer should be proud. Not just those in the semi-finals, but every video submitted is fantastic. The 15 videos chosen are phenomenal and to be at the top of the list was quite an accomplishment. If you want to continue to be inspired go to YouTube and type in “Dog Agility with Handling360 is” and you will find a multitude of videos. But don’t leave yet… enjoy today’s 5 videos and vote for your two favourites.

For those of you who have been asking…yes…we will open Handling360 up very soon!  If you are inspired to raise the level of success and fun in agility for you and your dog, be sure to fill in your name and email address in the registration box found at right of this blog to receive information about my upcoming free Handling360 video series.

Vote for your Favourites to go into our “Finale”

If you have just joined us, over the past couple of days we have been running the semi-final rounds of our H360 video contest. We asked our online students to send us videos showing stories of their journey through our agility handling class “Handling360″.  My team and I had the challenging task of choosing only 15 out of all the amazing entries for our semi-final rounds. We are asking you to narrow it down to just two of your favourites per day. That is no easy task I know! Be sure to check out Day One and Day Two and cast your vote. Today is the final day of narrowing down the videos… tomorrow we go to the championship round where the top two videos from each day will go head to head for some amazing prizes.

Check out the prizes!

It’s Possible! – To learn how best to work with your dog’s new FitBone…why not learn from the best! A gift certificate gives you a 30 minute online private consult with iconic Canine Exercise and Physio experts Robby Porter and Lindsey Hinds.

IMG_4703itspossible

FitPawsA FitBone…I LOVE using FitBones with my dogs of all ages, the things you can do are ENDLESS.

body awareness

4MyMerles – a gift basket STUFFED with fabulous items including a Handling360 Floppy Flyer, a Handling360 Hat, a Handling360 Clip Leash and limited edition Handling360 Hoodie.

FullSizeRender

Vote for your Two Favourite Videos

1. Irene – Dog Agility with Handling 360 is the complete set of skills to agility success.

2. Helen – Dog Agility with Handling 360 is FUNdamentally effective!

3. Katherine – Dog Agility with Handling 360 is my life line.

4. Silke – Dog Agility with Handling 360 is finding brakes and a steering wheel.

5. Shari – Dog Agility with Handling 360 is the joy in our journey.

Our Championship Round is open right now!

Here are results of Day 3 voting:

• 1. Irene (57%, 387 Votes)
  • 3. Katherine (36%, 243 Votes)
  • 5. Shari (32%, 222 Votes)
  • 2. Helen (19%, 128 Votes)
  • 4. Silke (15%, 102 Votes)

Total Voters: 684

Loading ... Loading ...

Today I am grateful for our sponsors, they have really gone above and beyond to make this contest special!

1. shimizu says:
    Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:57am

This is Very lovely.nice.Thank you!

• Motoyuki Nomura says:
      Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:52pm

Enjoy watching our cute friends

2. Fiona says:
    Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 1:52am

So difficult to choose only 2. The progress each person has made is fantastic. Well done to you all.

3. Betsy Browder says:
    Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 1:33am

From one Baby Boomer to another!!!! HURRAH, Irene!!!! Thank you for the great inspiration to this contemporary of yours who was thinking…. fun to watch, but maybe too much to do, and then YOU COME ALONG!!!!

And to all of the video makers and learners and sharers: the creative ideas about making equipment, using simple things, and just having FUN with your dogs are just what I needed!!

Looking forward to my turn with H360 and…. uh OH … whippets!!!!

Thank you ALL!! I’d love to vote for each and every one.

4. Susan B says:
    Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 12:12am

Yaaaa…for Irene…wow! using a backhoe and a skill saw?? You are my inspiration!

5. cj says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 8:07pm

How do you vote for just one?? And yeah, Irene? I want to be her- what an attitude, what spirit, what joy. And that’s the reoccurring theme I see in *all* these videos- the unadulterated joy that the ‘team’ is having… both handler AND dog. If that’s not wonderful, I don’t know what is. 🙂

6. Fraser says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 6:17pm

Hi
    Great videos all deserve to win – each a special story. What a world we live in.

Go for it Kath we are all behind you.

7. frances says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 6:02pm

Irene,
    It’s great to see both you and your dogs in action. Brilliant work all round. All the clan here are proud of you.

8. Nat Kirkwood says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 5:56pm

Loved them all, but you have to love a story of empowerment, go Irene

9. gougaud says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 5:50pm

irene is totaly dedicate to her wonderfull dogs ,she must do a very hard work with a lot of patience for to get this result ,
    SUPERB DOG TRAINER ,BRAVO IRENE

10. derek says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 5:19pm

Irene is amazing. She clearly has a wonderful ability with her dogs and its wonderful how she can inspire and lead them

11. Uta Kodaira says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 4:04pm

IRENE IS ABSOLUTELY NUMBER ONE, A M A Z I N G, PURE LOVE FOR HER HAIRY GIRLS! And so much Fun , enjoyment and happyness. Great!

12. Carol Hodges says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 3:19pm

Loved this!

13. Jenny Gunter says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 2:48pm

Oh my goodness…what wonderful videos. Thanks everyone for the laughs, the giggles and even the tears. Irene, you are a true inspiration.

14. Lois J Degan says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 2:43pm

Irene, you are definitely an inspiration for me. I will be 76 this July and have every desire to do agility and that is my goal with my 7-1/2 month old Border Collie pup. Right now we are working on basic obedience and tug (she loves it) and doing quite well. She has very good eye contact too. She is VERY high drive and full of confidence. I want to thank you for your inspiration and Susan Garrett for her Say Yes an Handling 360 videos. She is too young to start with the big stuff but we are starting our ground work. Thanks again!!!

15. Lindsay says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 1:54pm

Irene I absolutely loved your video. You and your dogs are amazing. Well done you are an inspiration to all of us younger folk

16. Judy Boucher says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 1:25pm

Great fun! All the video’s are great.

17. Melanie McCleary says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 1:04pm

Love all of the videos and would like to vote for each one! Wonderful Journeys and thank you for sharing!

Irene….YOU GO GIRL!!!!

18. Connie dee Gunderson says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 12:38pm

I love these video’s so much — They give me so much joy and hope my myself and my girl. Thank you one and all for posting them!

19. Kathy says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 12:03pm

OMG! I LOVE Irene! WOW! I want to be her when I am her age! What a great reminder to live life to the fullest! I loved all of them but hands down, Irene wins!

20. Jackie says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 11:43am

I just love Irene. As a member of the baby boomers club I just love that she is able to show the younger crowd to never underestimate your elders.

• Karla Wilson says:
      Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 12:10pm

…and inspires us other ‘elders” as well! Could seventy be the new fifty? 😀
      I say “yes’ to that!

21. BrittsDeux says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 11:34am

Irene: You are my hero! Teach me to drive a backhoe! Thanks for reminding me that it’s never too late to embrace new challenges.

22. Naomi says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 11:03am

Irene…WOW!! You go girl! A backhoe…really!!! You are an amazing lady!

Great videos everyone!!! So hard to decide. You’ve all done a fantastic job!!!

23. Joy says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 10:40am

Wow! Such inspiring videos….it is getting harder to choose. I think all these videos are winners!

24. Barbara says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 10:29am

I LOVE, LOVE these success stories. My retirement is later this year – then I plan on having more time and get on board with 360… In the meantime, I am working hard with my new pup, not to make the same mistakes as I did with my first agility dog!
    Thank you for these posts!

25. Bill Mercado says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 9:22am

Folks, you have to cut me some slack and make this easier. All 5 performers were incredible. I congratulate them all.

26. John MacKinley says:
    Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 9:19am

Wish I could vote for every single one of the videos submitted. It is inspiring to see the progress and joy in all the teams. 🙂