Celebrating Recallers: Champion of the Champions! Grand Finale

Posted on 06/26/15 10 Comments

The Grand Finale of our Celebration Video Contest!

How much fun this has been, so many great memories, and much anticipation for the future!  And now today is the day…our final round of the Champion of the Champions video contest. The Top 3 as voted by you are now competing to be Grand Champion!

Every single person who has submitted a video to our contests over the past five years has been a winner.  The stories shared have touched many lives and our students are never afraid to let their light shine!

minty-shine

In 2010 we opened up the doors to our first ever Say Yes Dog Training online training program “Recallers”.  What an incredible five years it has been since that first course! If you want to learn more about our online “Recallers” program just sign up for our “Recallers Wait List” with the form found to the right of this post.

Our Big News – Reserve your free RECALLERS guest pass!

Just in case you missed it, the block buster news about our upcoming Recallers has been revealed, click this link.  We are opening the doors of our Critical Core for free! We are looking forward to EVERYONE letting their light shine“!

Back To Our Grand Finale!

Watch the three videos below and vote for your FAVOURITE!  The decision will be difficult! Voting will stay open until 9:00 am (EST) Monday June 29, 2015.  Winner announced on Monday! Thank you to each of you for your help with this tough decision! The videos from Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 can still be viewed, even though voting has closed they are worth the watch.

1. Martina Capkova – Our Recallers Story

2. Diane Lewis – Lost and Found

3. Emilia Prusevicius – Dog Training Using Recaller Games Is … Your Way To Freedom

Grand Finale Videos

Vote for your favourite Grande Finale Celebration Video below!

• 2. Diane Lewis (46%, 400 Votes)
  • 3. Emilia Prusevicius (41%, 359 Votes)
  • 1. Martina Capkova (13%, 110 Votes)

Total Voters: 869

Loading ... Loading ...

1. Sharon says:
    Monday, July 13, 2015 at 8:52pm

I am so happy to view all these videos that I just can’t place one over the other! I got the opportunity to join Freecallers and I am learning so much more. I really like how you teach Susan, and I thank you for the opportunity you have given me and so many people. Your skills are special and you share them through various programs but this has got to be the best! Thank YOU!!

2. Ashley Harrison says:
    Friday, July 3, 2015 at 9:01am

Very sweet and touching video!!! Awesome boy Dante he’s wonderful too!!

3. Jo Townsend says:
    Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 10:17am

I vote for Diane Lewis. Very inspirational and touching

4. Tammy Molnar says:
    Monday, June 29, 2015 at 10:19am

I vote for Diane Lewis. Diane’s video is a piece of art and it is very moving. Plus shows the truth and why are countries animal shelters are overcrowded.

5. Helen Cornioli says:
    Monday, June 29, 2015 at 9:30am

I liked them all, but Diane’s struck a nerve. Brought tears to my eyes. You definitely got my vote Diane! Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Looks like you’re in the lead already. Hope you win!

Your friend, Helen 🙂

6. PENNY says:
    Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 3:16pm

LOST AND FOUND was tremendous!!
    Really enjoyed and reminded.

7. Lou Frölén says:
    Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 4:27am

What an inspiration all of these stories gives me!
    I get very emotional watching – it’s just Amazing what strong bond is built through joy and laughter!
    Love them all – but Martinas video shows the enormous versitility of the program.
    Martina – you get my vote!

8. Debra says:
    Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 1:37pm

They were all so wonderful and very interesting but I had to go with Martina, just overall to me showed more of what needed to get in, in a small amount of time, I think they all did a great job and Thank You All!!

9. Richard Holbrook says:
    Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 10:50am

What a beautiful video Diane Lewis has created!! We all tend to forget that dogs, like people need to feel and be loved. Otherwise, why have a dog if you can’t even spend five minutes with your pet? When you think about it, it is pet negligence which is not fair to the animal. Thank you, Diane, for making us aware of how much we need to give time and pay attention to our “best friends”. I’m so proud of you!!

Love,

Richard

10. Laurie Dana says:
    Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 8:15am

I’ve loved watching all these videos!!!!!! They are all awesome, but I just had to vote for my friend Diane Lewis as I know how hard she’s worked, while her time was so very limited, with each and every one of her dogs.

Laurie