Celebrating Recallers: Champion of the Champions! Day 1

Posted on 06/22/15 19 Comments

We are celebrating this week!

2015 is the 5th Year Anniversary of something very special. In 2010 we opened up the doors to our first ever Say Yes Dog Training online training program “The Five Minute Formula to a Brilliant Recall” better know as …”Recallers”.  What an incredible five years it has been since that first course.  Each year we have make improvements based on our students feedback. We have added games, changed the format and now “gameified” the learning not only for the dogs but also for our human students! We can’t wait to reveal what we have in store for this year!

The success of our program lies not only in the content and instruction but in the exceptional online community of dog lovers that made up our Recallers family.  As we await our big reveal next week of our all new Recallers format, we decided to celebrate our past.

What better way to celebrate than to bring you a “Best of the Best” Recallers Video Contest, as voted on by you! We will be highlighting the Top 10 Winners (the top 2 from each of our past five contests), in 3 very special semi-finals followed by a Grand Finale.

you-are-awesome

Your HELP is needed!

Over the next 3 days we will be posting the videos for you to vote on. We ask that you pick  your top video from each day! That’s right, vote for the ONE video that is your favourite, it won’t be easy. On the fourth and final day the winning videos from each previous day will go head to head and compete to be Grand Champion video!

If you have just joined us and want to learn more about our online “Recallers” program just sign up for our “Recallers Wait List” with the form found to the right of this post.

We have loved revisiting your favourite videos from previous contests.  Day 1 Videos are below.  Voting has closed for this day, but you can see the Day 2 and Day 3 videos, and VOTE in our Grand Finale as well as get the first hand news about our “big reveal”. We have block buster news about our upcoming Recallers!

1. Martina Capkova – Our Recallers Story

2. Britts Deux – How I Became a Cookie

3. Mara Zanfagna – Leia in Bermuda

Day 1 Videos

Vote for your favourite Day 1 Celebration Video below!

• 1. Martina Capkova (44%, 405 Votes)
  • 3. Mara Zanfagna (38%, 349 Votes)
  • 2. Britts Deux (17%, 158 Votes)

Total Voters: 912

Loading ... Loading ...

1. Chris says:
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 6:54pm

I have a rescue dog that I can’t seem to fully connect with. We get to a ceratin point and then something happens and we are back 5 or 6 steps. He is such a fun dog that I truly want a real connection with him. If I can achieve that in just 5 minutes a day, please sign me up!!!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 8:33pm

Join us Chris!  http://www.brilliantrecalls.com/freecallers-sneak-peak.html

2. silke capo says:
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 4:27pm

Love them all, but the first one reminds me to my own puppy that was very much like the one in the video. I was so frustrated and disappointed. Now he’s my best puppy ever 🙂 Can’t wait for the next recallers because we have some holes in our recall…

3. Wilma Q. Riddell says:
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 1:08pm

Susan,
    I absolutely loved all three of these videos. Can’t wait to start a class!

4. dc says:
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 11:28am

I loved them all but isn’t “becoming a cookie” the dream we all have? I can’t wait to take the next class.

5. Britts Deux says:
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 9:24am

What a wonderful surprise! Susan, your methods inspired me not only with my pups, but in all aspects of my life. I have quoted you and LOH often over the years, I share your lessons because they apply in so many life situations, and I consider the two of you to be a huge part of my life coaching team. Keep up the phenomenal work! Your lessons have far-reaching impact on many lives. It’s so much more than dog training; it’s life training…

6. Tracy says:
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 8:44am

Thank You all for sharing your stories. The videos are wonderful.

7. Cathy H says:
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 7:05am

Susan, you must get such a sense of satisfaction when you see the joy in the eyes of the teams as they progress through the program.Congrats to you, your team, and all of the students and their dogs!

8. Theresa says:
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 4:17am

My congratulations to all . So obvious how much you love your dogs, …enough to spend the time , attention, and the courage to take Susan’s brilliant communication technique’s ,and work with your dog, and follow through, for a wonderful and fulfilling relationship for you BOTH .
    I also took the first recaller course, and can never thank Susan enough for sharing her unique knowledge of human and canine behavior in such a way as to bring our two species closer together, to live with each other in joy .
    We are all winner’s n’est ce pas ?
    Bravo!

9. Daniela Weber says:
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 3:20am

Yet again, how difficult to choose one! All three stories are a wonderful show on how one can overcome barriers just with a bit of will. The amazing thing is that you can achieve all this with 5 minutes a day and playing. Can’t wait to start Recallers. Our 4 dogs will really love it and so will the rest of the human family 😉

10. Lucy Flanagan says:
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 1:11am

These videos are a great form of persuasion – one I’ve never seen before – advocating training per se. I reckon there’s a large proportion of the general public that doesn’t approach training because people do not believe it can be done. These human interest stories are more believable than some trainer lecturing at you. Plus they are light hearted and pretty to watch.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 8:32pm

Glad your enjoying Lucy!

• Mike says:
        Friday, November 27, 2015 at 6:54pm

Susan,

When will recallers be available?

Imagine someone like me, about to purchase a GSD puppy, finding your site and watching all the videos of change. “OK, Sold!” only to discover it’s not available :).

So, just curious, when will this be available again?

11. Joyce says:
    Monday, June 22, 2015 at 9:40pm

Heart warming! The videos refreshed memories, brought tears to my eyes, and hope for my relationship with my dog. As a “newby” to Recallers, I am eager to begin a new experience that will help me better meet the needs of my four legged soul mate.

12. Debra says:
    Monday, June 22, 2015 at 9:33pm

I really enjoyed video 3,Mara Zanfagna, but the first one made me cry as it really hit home…no doubt for me, Martina Capkova is my vote 🙂 I am so desperate to start Recallers!!!!

13. Sarah Anderson says:
    Monday, June 22, 2015 at 9:04pm

Such lovely transformations! 🙂

14. Sarah says:
    Monday, June 22, 2015 at 8:57pm

Hard choices!

Hey Susan any possibility of getting update videos or pictures on these guys? Or maybe just the winner?

15. Shelly says:
    Monday, June 22, 2015 at 4:44pm

This was incredibly hard to choose! I laughed out loud but also shed a few tears watching these 3 videos. Loved them all 🙂

• Mary says:
      Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 11:15am

I totally agree. I hope the next course happens soon .i want to take it with my best friend!