Handling360 Video Contest….Season Finale!
How do you feel when your favourite TV series comes to an end, knowing there won’t be more to new episodes to watch? That’s how I felt these last few days watching the agility journey videos that made the finals of our contest here on the blog. If you are anything like me this final day of voting is one of mixed emotions…excited to see who is going to win…because holy smokes these videos are all amazing! Yet having a tinge of sadness knowing there won’t be more. So, like an addicted super fan… I re-watched some of my favourite “episodes.” Fortunately for me…there were a LOT of favourites!
As you know now, the plan was choose just 15 favourites…but it became clear that wasn’t possible…so my team and I picked out favourite 24 videos… then that turned into our favourite 25 videos….and that’s where you came in. We called on your to help with this difficult task…and you rose to the occasion! We have rolled out these 25 videos…and we had almost 5,000 votes! That’s incredible!
Now…we are taking the top two from each day and having you this final time. These videos are competing for the Grand Prize! The top 3 winners will receive an additional year of Handling360 AND a very cool FiTBone donated by our friends at FitPAWS. Check those out (they are awesome!) AND because we appreciate all the time and effort each and every person put into making these videos…we will be randomly selecting two additional winners to receive the grand prize as well.
Here’s to an amazing season finale…just like any good series I just know this one is going to be a nail biter!
Today, since their eight videos for you to choose from we are letting you vote for your THREE favourite videos…should make it a bit easier for you. Voting will be close on Monday November 17th just before noon (11:59 AM ET …Toronto or New York time :)).
Today I am very grateful for YOU! Thank you so much for taking the time to vote…it not only makes the contest a lot more fun for everyone it also reinforces all of participants the effort and innovating thinking that went into these videos.
1) Charlotte Rundgren- Agility Training with Handling360 is simply the best!
2) Tin Eng Tan- Agility Training with Handling360 is enlightening.
3) Natalie Kirkwood Agility Training with Handling360 is an FNU jouney.
4) Francisca McDonald Agility Training with Handling360 is about creating a team.
5) Naomi Lane – Agility Training with Handling360 is for the young and old alike…even CRAZY dreams come true!
6) Lynsey Fuegner – Agility Training with Handling360 is a journey.
7) Lance McMahon- Agility Training with Handling360 is a return on investment!
8) Maria Thiry- Agility Training with Handling360 is fun not frustrating!
If you are trouble voting try these quick tips:
1) Make sure you are using an updated browser- outdated browser can cause compatibility issues
2) Clear Cache
3) Try a new browser
4) Make sure you are using the most up to date browser
Last Day! Vote for your top THREE videos!
- 2) Tin Eng Tan- Agility Training with Handling360 is enlightening. (24%, 644 Votes)
- 1) Charlotte Rundgren- Agility Training with Handling360 is simply the best! (23%, 612 Votes)
- 7) Lance McMahon- Agility Training with Handling360 is a return on investment! (22%, 603 Votes)
- 5) Naomi Lane - Agility Training with Handling360 is for the young and old alike…even CRAZY dreams come true! (21%, 575 Votes)
- 4) Francisca McDonald Agility Training with Handling360 is about creating a team. (20%, 549 Votes)
- 8) Maria Thiry- Agility Training with Handling360 is fun not frustrating! (19%, 508 Votes)
- 3) Natalie Kirkwood Agility Training with Handling360 is an FNU jouney. (18%, 485 Votes)
- 6) Lynsey Fuegner - Agility Training with Handling360 is a journey. (14%, 384 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,709