Handling360 Video Contest…Day 3
I’m about to up the ante 🙂 You have seen 12 amazing videos and that means there should be 12 left…but… my team pleaded with me to add one more to the contest…so tomorrow there will be a bonus video to vote on!
I am so grateful that you are helping us with this task…voting for only two of these videos is not an easy job. Between Day One and Day Two we had over 2800 votes! Thankfully, you can’t go wrong with voting, there are no mediocre videos…they are all impressive!
If you haven’t yet seen the videos from Day One and Day Two…go check them out …if your like me…you have likely watched each of them more times than you would like to admit…I’m not trying to brag…but…they are THAT good! Editors note: Click this link to see who made the final round of voting!
Out of the six videos each day we will take the top two…once those two are chosen, they will go head to head and the top three will receive the Grand Prize…and that prize, although amazing, isn’t all they really won. Seeing the transformation with their dogs and agility career is the real prize…and let’s face it…everyone is a winner 🙂 Those top three winners (along with two other randomly drawn participants) will receive an additional year of Handling360 PLUS those super cool people at FitPAWS are also sending each of those five winners their very own FitBone!
Today I am grateful for our friends at FitPAWS for being a part of our contest and …from the looks of things may be shipping FitBones all over the world!
OK onward to Day three…six more videos, six more incredible journeys and more tough decisions.
(Just in case the poll to vote isn’t working please just refresh your cache)
1) Naomi Lane – Agility Training with Handling360 is for the young and old alike…even CRAZY dreams come true!
2) Dianne Ford – Agility Training with Handling360 is for everyone on the run.
3) Katie Kisielnicki – Agility Training with Handling360 is about speaking the same language.
4) Shelly Diehl – Agility Training with Handling360 is so AWESOME!
5) Kaydi Grunhovd – Agility Training with Handling360 is a promise.
6) Lynsey Fuegner – Agility Training with Handling360 is a journey.
*If you are having trouble voting please try either 1) Clearing your cache or 2) trying a new browser
Vote for your 2 favourites below!
- 6) Lynsey Fuegner - Agility Training with Handling360 is a journey. (39%, 278 Votes)
- 1) Naomi Lane - Agility Training with Handling360 is for the young and old alike…even CRAZY dreams come true! (38%, 270 Votes)
- 3) Katie Kisielnicki - Agility Training with Handling360 is about speaking the same language. (27%, 191 Votes)
- 4) Shelly Diehl - Agility Training with Handling360 is so AWESOME! (15%, 104 Votes)
- 2) Dianne Ford - Agility Training with Handling360 is for everyone on the run. (14%, 102 Votes)
- 5) Kaydi Grunhovd - Agility Training with Handling360 is a promise. (12%, 85 Votes)
Total Voters: 704