Handling360 Video Contest….Day 2
Did you find inspiration from the journeys in Day One? It’s not over yet! We still have six more videos to roll out every day for the next three days…. trust me the decision won’t get any easier…they are all incredible!
We had over 2000 total votes on yesterday’s videos and yet there are less than 150 votes separating first and last place and only 19 between first and second! If you havent yet seen Day One videos here is the link to take you there! After watching the first six videos I’m sure you can agree, it’s tough to only vote for just two!
In case your just joining our video party…we asked our online students to send us videos showing the transformation in their agility partnership with their dogs through their journey in our online class “Handling360”. As always, our community didn’t disappoint, we had over 100 videos submitted to us. My team and I had the challenging task of only choosing 15 videos for the contest. Let’s just say we couldn’t choose only 15…so we decided upon 24. That’s where YOU come in.
Please watch today’s videos below and vote for your two favourite videos. We will take the winning two videos from each day and they will go head to head on Friday for the grand prize! What is that grand prize? Another year of Handling360 AND a FitBone from our good friends FitPAWS!
If watching these amazing transformation in our students dogs has you wondering if Handling360 would help you on your journey, be sure to sign up on our mailing list at Handling360.com as we will be briefly re-opening registration in a couple of weeks!
Ok onto the task at hand today’s videos show how a couple of young Border Collies moved from being frustrated to having FUN, how a barking Aussie suddenly worked more and barked less plus the amazing transformation of a very happy Jack Russell Terrier! I know you are going to love them all…but please remember you can only vote for two!
Today, being Remembrance Day I am grateful for all of those brave men, women and yes dogs and horses who lost their life in service of others…and those who continue to serve today.
1) Maria Thiry- Agility Training with Handling360 is fun not frustrating!
2) Natalie Kirkwood- Agility Training with Handling360 is dog language.
3) Linda Saab- Agility Training with Handling360 is the freedom to be the best agility handler you can be.
4) Anne Miller- Agility Training with Handling360 is overcoming obstacles.
5) Audra Hurst- Agility Training with Handling360 is my agility confidence.
6) Lance McMahon- Agility Training with Handling360 is a return on investment!
*If you are having trouble voting please try either 1) Clearing your cache or 2) trying a new browser
Vote for your 2 favourites below!
- 1) Maria Thiry- Agility Training with Handling360 is fun not frustrating! (31%, 288 Votes)
- 6) Lance McMahon- Agility Training with Handling360 is a return on investment! (30%, 282 Votes)
- 4) Anne Miller- Agility Training with Handling360 is overcoming obstacles. (27%, 247 Votes)
- 5) Audra Hurst- Agility Training with Handling360 is my agility confidence. (24%, 228 Votes)
- 2) Natalie Kirkwood- Agility Training with Handling360 is dog language. (23%, 217 Votes)
- 3) Linda Saab- Agility Training with Handling360 is the freedom to be the best agility handler you can be. (14%, 133 Votes)
Total Voters: 931