Let’s Change Lives!

Posted on 02/21/13 20 Comments

Those of you who have been tuning in over the last few weeks have heard a lot of talk about my course, the Five Minute Formula for a Brilliant Recall (Recallers). ¬†We’ve gotten a lot of questions, and I promise, they will be answered in due time. ūüėČ ¬† But before registrations open for the next Recallers course, I want to delve a little deeper into how each of you can make a difference to your dog training TODAY. ¬†Any of you getting ready to start Recallers get a jump start on our training philosophy and the rest of you get some tools to improve what needs fixing! It is my belief that our understanding of the¬†what¬†and why¬†behind our training is as important as the training itself. ¬†It opens up doors for us to troubleshoot and work through mistakes in our training sessions; it’s what keeps us moving forward! ¬†That’s where my latest webinar series comes in…

Yesterday, I posted my first webinar, Managing VS. Inspiring Your Dog’s Behaviour, ¬†based on the comments from the more then 3000 people that have already watched, I know you are just going to love it. Here I explain that all behaviour is created or controlled in one of two ways. We all do it, but once you are aware of what you are doing you can massively accelerate your dog’s progress. Watch the webinar, then chime in with your own thoughts or questions in the comment section below!

You can get to the webinar by clicking this link, or by simply copying and pasting the following URL into your browser:  r4.BrilliantRecalls.com

I hope you all enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed making it! ¬†And don’t worry, you haven’t missed out. ¬†Registrations for my Recallers 4.0 course will be opening soon after Part 3 of this webinar series at the end of this month! Today I am grateful for all of the amazing comments left on the first webinar!

1. Marian says:
    Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 11:34pm

I would like to view the webinar on the recall training. Is it still available. Thank you.

2. Nadine says:
    Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 1:31pm

Hey Susan

Will get my 7 month old puppy in around one month from Canada… and of course it would be great if you have a new recaller-webinar the next time? Hope it soooo much!

But when I’m going onto r4.brilliantrecalls.com comes:
    This content is not available yet.

Because it is over I think. And a nr.5 doesnt exist, hmm. Can you say whether you will do an upcoming recallers-class?

Greetings from Switzerland
    Nadine

3. AJ says:
    Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 6:09pm

As I anxiously await the next recallers class, I came across this blog about something to work on before starting recallers. But the link doesn’t work anymore. Will it be available again?

Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 9:10pm

Hi AJ – I’m not sure if it will or not. It may pop up in the next Recallers…have you signed up for the Recallers 5.0 update list? ūüôā Go to r4.brilliantrecalls.com – thanks!

4. Debra says:
    Monday, April 1, 2013 at 2:01pm

Will there be another opportunity to register for the Recallers course? If so, when?

5. Gillian says:
    Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8:42pm

Is there any chance that the Webinars will be put up again? I tried over the last couple of days and the page is unavailable. I got confused by all the time differences when you previously said they were back up on Monday!!

Gillian from Australia

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8:53pm

Hey Gillian we did repost the webinars for 2 days early in the week. We will be posting them in the Recallers 4.0 website if you are a member.

6. Lisa says:
    Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 11:00pm

Is there a time set up for the Monday night webcast?

7. Kim R says:
    Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 1:37am

I would also like to know about the CEUs for CCPDT. I’m sure the webinar is worthwhile whether or not there are CEUs, but that would certainly be an added bonus.

8. Lisa says:
    Saturday, March 2, 2013 at 10:04am

I am about to hit “yes” on my computer for advanced membership in r4.0 … I know I need to hurry before it’s full … but I’m so worried that my schedule will make me miss out on some “live” events online. What is the schedule like?

Lisa

9. Carol says:
    Friday, March 1, 2013 at 12:18pm

The webinar links no longer work. Will they be back up before the course closes?

10. Amee says:
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 5:55pm

Are you going to offer CEUs for professional development through CCPDT for Recallers 4.0?

11. Kendyll says:
    Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 6:03pm

Aloha Susan and all who are involved,

I have many questions : )

Is there any one that I can talk to or email address I can write to? I’m just starting and I have two dogs, one is almost 2 years old and the other is going to be 3 next month.

I’m interesting in Recallers 4.0 But unsure if it will work for me. I have been “Managing” their behavior with very little results when it really counts, which should be every time, I know.

I need to how it works via the internet, timing, and if I can afford it, can my husband and I both do it with our dogs? etc…

I’m so inspired to make a change for us all – the videos have been great!

Thank you ~ Kendyll, Flip Timber and Ely

• Kendyll says:
      Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 6:16pm

Sorry, I just found the “Contact Us” Page.

~ k

12. sue says:
    Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 8:32pm

Was there an email announcement to Recallers 3.0 people? If so, somehow I missed it. But I always double-check your Blog and FB pages. Looking forward to the next session!

Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 1:29am

Yes Sue will be coming at the beginning of the week. You should have gotten info on the video contest unless you “unsubscribed” to our list, in which case contact Melissa and she can look you up and add you once again.

13. Charlotte Pierce says:
    Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 11:24am

Left a message on the video. Would love to get the schedule for your agility and training camps with our 14 w/o Toller. Feel free to email or call (see email). Charlotte

14. Debra Jones says:
    Friday, February 22, 2013 at 6:44pm

Susan,
    I watched your video yesterday and loved it! It just re-established what your seminar was all about this past weekend. It really came back to me today as I was in a pet store. The local Humane Society was there adopting a little mixed breed. This little guy was barking, barking, barking at every body and every dog that came in. The lady from HS would tell the puppy “NO!” and then spray him with water. I instantly thought of your comment on “managing vs. inspiring” – “Clarity = Confidence”. How that lady needs your Recallers!!! Okay, I did tell one of the pet store employees just that! Every training I do, every place I go and see people training their dogs…I always think… “What would Susan do?”… :o}

• Laura Wright says:
      Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 2:32pm

LOL! Debra, I am constantly asking myself that question!

• Sheri says:
      Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 2:52pm

I was unable to see the webinar. It gave me the mesage that the content was not loaded yet. I would love to see this webinar. Please let me know how to access it.

Thanks.