21 Days and Counting

Posted on 04/18/12 21 Comments

As Lynda and I prepare for the upcoming the IFCS World Championships I thought I would re-post this short dose of inspiration that I love to look back on!

Today I am grateful for Lynda Orton-Hill and Melissa McKeen who are shoulder to shoulder with me as we collectively juggle all of the Say Yes balls!

1. Rachel Shubert says:
    Friday, May 4, 2012 at 1:04am

I have a question….quite honestly im a young college kid who doesnt have the money to take your contact success training course…but i was wondering if you would ever be releasing a DVD for your component games….that way i could still be a part of of your dogs training….i have been training since 6 yrs old and competing since 11 yrs old and agility is my PASSION!!! thanks for your help….be blessed!!!
    -Rachel Shubert-

2. Judy says:
    Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 1:57pm

hey.. how long will we have access to the material?

Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 5:14pm

@Judy, how long you have to digest the material really depends upon which level you decide to sign up on. If you sign up for the “Plus” level you get 12 months, on the regular level you get 6 months.

3. Barb says:
    Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 8:23am

Loved it – very inspiring verses and the amazing photos! You have changed the way I feel about training these past 12 months. Now I know, we can DO IT, little by little, step by step to where I want to be! Best wishes!

4. Mary Lou Hanlon says:
    Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 9:02am

Great video. Thanks for sharing. Good luck to you and the entire Canadian IFCS team.

5. sue-w says:
    Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 12:40pm

Just a note to say — thank you so much for the 3 free webinars about the upcoming Contact Course! Also, thank you for the downloadable pdf contained in the text at Video 2 — it is fantastic!

Cannot wait to view the 3rd video.

6. Amy Galperin says:
    Monday, April 23, 2012 at 10:08pm

Thanks for sharing. Good luck in Dallas! You are a big influence in my life, THANKS!

7. Wanda says:
    Monday, April 23, 2012 at 12:35pm

Thanks Susan for your inspiration, and thank-you to your four legged crew who have helped shape you to greatness. Good Luck at the IFCS and to all that participate.

8. Mary Dolan says:
    Friday, April 20, 2012 at 5:12am

Susan you just know the right things to say/share and when to say/share them

9. Carol Renton says:
    Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 8:51pm

That video is a dose of inspiration for sure. Thank you for reposting it. Safe travels to you and Lynda on the upcoming trip and good luck in Dallas!

10. Nathalie Allaire says:
    Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 7:02pm

The messages goes right to my heart, at this moment of my life I am listening.

11. Heidi & Poppie says:
    Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 10:51am

Wow!! What with my exams in a little less than 2 weeks time – this has really uplifted me!

Thank you!!

12. Evie says:
    Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 4:28am

Awesome video!
    Thanks for everything you do for us and our dogs!
    After having been in Do-land for some time, our expectations are high, but you still manage to top them again and again!!

13. sue-w says:
    Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 1:35am

You ladies do such a fantastic job! Routing for you; enjoy!

14. shelley says:
    Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 10:21pm

And what fantastic jugglers you all are! Thankyou for making learning so much fun for all of us . Goodluck ladies!

15. Debra & Snap says:
    Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 9:22pm

I’ll be shouting for you, Susan & Lynda!! Wished I could be there to watch you in person!

16. Suzanne Wesley says:
    Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 9:06pm

Great video Susan!! So many inspirational quotes.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in action in Dallas! We’ll be there cheering you on !! Much luck!

17. Pat Burroughs says:
    Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 7:38pm

I love it ,you do not know how much I needed to see this video . Last Thursday I had to say bye to my “heart dog” Dallas he had so much joy in life so the video brought me happy memories of our journey together . Thank you : )

18. Indigo says:
    Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 5:52pm

You are such an inspiration! I downloaded the Good Student e-book yesterday and read it in one go! Good luck with the championship!!!

19. Marco says:
    Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 5:39pm

Just love this video. I’ve watched it dozens of times and I’m eager to re-watch it again. Thanks for sharing it again!

20. Kristi says:
    Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 11:31am

Susan, Thank you for believing in your message so much that you, and the equally committed team you have built, go to these incredible efforts to share it with us. You Say Yes Do-Landers inspire me daily, and without really setting out to, I see that changes in myself are quietly inspiring others. And I’m having so much fun, too!! A profound and heartfelt thanks to you all. May you continue to find joy in this wonderful thing you do.