It All Ends Today

Posted on 11/29/11 15 Comments

The past ten days have been quiet the whirl wind for all of us here at Say Yes. Tonight we close down registrations to Recallers 3.0. If you have been considering the course, you may want to do your considering fast!  🙂

Many people have asked me to make the Recaller’s course into a DVD or book, but the thing is, it isn’t just the great content that makes this course so successful, it really is the coaching. With my staff or I answering questions every day right on the assigned lessons, the personal Coaching Calls with me every other week and the three webinars we offer within the 7 week long course . . . this goes way beyond where a DVD or book could ever go. It is more like a series of seminars over the seven weeks.

Between the course lessons, the coaching calls and the webinars you get close to 10 hours of Susan Garrett on your computer screen plus more than 200 pages of content in the form of all of the ebooks we give you throughout the course. You basically get immersed in the critical information that will help give you the kind of dog training transformation our past Recallers have experienced.

Because registrations are closing I will also be taking down the free webinar series I have been offering over the past week. If you can’t make it to the course, please take in the webinar at www.brilliantrecalls.com.  If you need more details about how the course works, if you click the “buy now” button beneath the webinar, there is a short video where I explain the details of the course.

In addition voting is going to close on our four day Recaller videos. If you haven’t voted please go back and vote now. There are 4 days of videos, so please vote for your favorite each day, there are some very close votes that today’s voting can sway one way or the other!

Today I am grateful for my staff who have all put in tons of extra hours answering questions to ensure Recallers 3.0 starts off on the right foot for everyone!

Here is your link one more time to become part of the Recaller 3.0 community.

1. Kim Robertson says:
    Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 9:13pm

Do you do these Recallers in order? Or does Recallers 4.0 mean it is the next time Recallers 3.0 is running but with a new name? Confused in Owen Sound! Can you put me on the email list to get sign up dates for the next Recallers start date? Thank you
    Kim

2. Do Land says:
    Monday, February 11, 2013 at 11:11pm

I noticed on the facebook page everyone is chatting and sharing about Recallers 4.0. When does this open — I am registered for the newsletter but appear to date – have not received any info on this upcoming Course — Help please.

Many Thanks

Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 12:13pm

The course will be starting in a few weeks! When signups begin, we will send you an email to let you know! 🙂

3. JoAnn says:
    Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 12:47am

Let me know when you will be offering recallers 4.0

4. Linda H (Washington State) says:
    Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 6:18pm

Yes, when is the next recallers course and how can I sign up?

I was part of the original Recallers 1.0 – would love to do it all over again and have the benefits of everything you’ve added and learned through these courses.

Anything setup yet?

5. Sheryll says:
    Monday, October 1, 2012 at 6:24pm

This sounds like such a wonderful course, and I’m sorry I missed out (didn’t have a dog back then!). I hope you will be offering Recallers 4.0 very soon, we need it!!

6. Kaydeen says:
    Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 4:25pm

I would love to find your “recall” course, but it looks like I’m a couple years too late……….any chance to it coming up again? or a DVD (even though I read your previous comments about why you did it as a webenar rather than a DVD)

7. Kristen Wheeler says:
    Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 11:17pm

Hi Susan,

I just found out about your recallers class, and it sounds great. Will you be offering another one anytime soon?

Thanks,
    Kristen

8. Barbara says:
    Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 12:26am

Hi – My dog passed Canine Good Citizen testing today and the evaluator highly recommended the Say Yes 5 minute training recall course. I’m lost and can’t seem to find it on the website. Looks like it is not available now? Thanks for any guidance you can provide! Barbara

9. Carmen says:
    Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 6:05am

Dear Susan,

I heard about your amazing online course … when does the next one start?
    All the best,
    Carmen

10. Magpie says:
    Monday, January 2, 2012 at 2:50am

How do we know when the webinars are live. I took the first course and got email notifications. Is there something I should have signed up for to get the webinar notifications by email?
    Thanks,Jenny

Monday, January 2, 2012 at 3:01am

@ Magpie contact Melissa at melissa AT clickerdogs DOT com (written of course as a proper email address @clickerdogs.com) if you don’t have access to the videos.

11. Emma wallin says:
    Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 3:29am

Hi Susan!

I am new in animal training and just recently found your amazing webbsite. I would love to attend the 5 min forumula flr a brilliant recall, but as I understand the course is already up and running.

Will you be offering the 5 min forumla again, and if so, do you know when?

Best wishes/ Emma

12. Kristi says:
    Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 2:17pm

Hi, I am new to your website, and trying to determine exactly what the Recallers 3.0 class is. I notice that there are coaching time, and daily lessons, and practice sessions, but are the daily lessons scheduled at a specific time? Are the coaching events scheduled at a specific time? Will Recallers 4.0 be offered in the next 6 months? Is there a prerequisite for the class? I have listened to the videos; but I guess I am a better reader than listener! I work, and travel for work, so I am trying to determine if this will work in my schedule. Is there a better “beginners” class I should consider prior to Recallers 3.0? Thanks for your patience.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 2:23pm

Hi Kristi well aboard. Recaller is a self-directed course, you go at your own pace, you have your 5 minute “class” whenever you like during the day, 5 days a week. Many people have vacation days in the midst of the 7 week course, but unlike your regular dog training class, you can just come back and jump in where you left off, not missing a thing! The coaching calls are all recorded so if you can’t get there live, you can send any questions on ahead and listen to the recorded version at your leisure. There is no pre-requisite for Recallers 3.0, we have everything from first time dog owners to former world champions on the course and lots and lots in between:). I am sure there will be a Recallers 4.0 but it is unlikely to be before next summer at the earliest.