Winners Announced!

Posted on 09/01/11 8 Comments

The Ultimate Dog Agility Training and Flying Your Pet e-book “bundle”  buying period has been extended until Monday night! So, if you haven’t bought go ahead click this link now.

HOWEVER I did promise a draw was going to be held today and it was and so here are the two winners of our great prizes.

Winning first prize, entry into our Recallers “Inner Circle” is Denise Elger and the Back On Track Bundle  goes to Lyn ODonnell. Congratualtions to both winners!

Yes we will keep pricing low over the long weekend to allow the rest of you one last chance at grabbing your e-books. As a point of interest one of our winners had bought the “bundle of bundles” buying 5 ebooks to “pay them forward.”

Those links again:

Building The Team Fundraiser Ebook

and

The Ultimate Agility Competitor E-Book and Flying Your Pet Ebook

Thanks again to everyone. Today I am grateful to each you that have Tweeted or re-Posted to your Facebook status about our fundraiser e-books. On behalf of the CKC Agility Team Canada and Interval House (woman shelter) I extend my very heartfelt gratitude.

1. Nellie says:
    Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 5:11am

Hi Susan, is this a good place to say thank you for the new ebook I got from you today? You didn’t officially announce all newsletter subscribers as winners but we are! So I thought I’d put it here 😉 Great food for thought and some highly appreciated advice. I also enjoyed all the quotes you included. Definitely a booklet that is well worth reading a second time – and perhaps a third…
    thank you very much!

2. Lyn says:
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 8:00pm

Received my back on track bundle today:) Boy does True look spiffy in her new coat. And my new T shirt will be well worn!!

3. Willy says:
    Friday, September 9, 2011 at 2:20pm

I am glad you guys extended that offer. I was able to pick up one for me, and one for my agility training instructor as a gift. Excellent info in there!

4. Lyn says:
    Sunday, September 4, 2011 at 3:33pm

Had a great time this morning trying out my first exercise from the Team fundraising book! Worked an exercise from the jumps and tunnels section. My 13 mos old border collie had great fun with it! Then I tried it on my two GSDs who also enjoyed the jump to the tunnel! I am going to find this a very valuable resource well worth the money:)

Lyn

5. Sadie Hart says:
    Saturday, September 3, 2011 at 6:50pm

Congrats to all the winners!

6. Debra says:
    Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 10:53pm

A huge congrats Denise and Lyn! :o}

7. Lyn says:
    Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 8:38pm

Yes I bought the bundle of 5 to pay it forward and for a better shot at the first prize 🙂 I am very happy with the books they are going to be great resources for me. My one friend who was a recepient of me paying it forward is very greatful to me for sharing with her. I am still in the process of deciding who will get the other copies. Congrats to Denise for winning the coveted inner circle prize, I wish you all the best in learning! I am also excited to receive my back on Track bundle! Thanks

Lyn

8. Nicki Gurr says:
    Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 6:29pm

Congratulations Denise and Lyn!!