The Count Down Begins . . .

Posted on 07/14/10 6 Comments

Rushing around making sure everything works before we open up registration to the new e-course, I am still hoping it will happen before the end of this week, cross your fingers.

We had our CKC Agility Team Canada practice last week followed by a  fundraiser trial on the weekend. Thanks to everyone that turned out to support the event, it was a huge success for the team.  I didn’t have my video camera with me but some of my runs where videoed (thanks to John Hill).

Both of my red girls did really well finishing three titles between them over the week. Some of the nicest courses I have had the chance to run in North America this year, creating handling challenges. Thanks to judges Sandra Esford and Carol Smorch.

Here are a few of our jumpers runs.

Today I am grateful for everyone that pitched in and turned out to make the CKC fundraising trial a big success (espeically to Susan and Adrian for donating their amazing facility both for the team practise and the trial).

1. Esther H says:
    Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 3:03pm

I don’t practice agility myself, but it’s a wonderful sport to watch. In fact you make it look very easy, but from my little bittie work in obedience I know there must be hard work before you get these results. Thrilled to enroll in the e-course. Did my shopping for a variety of (probably A value) food rewards. Playing more than before with my dog and that alone already improves a lot!

2. Jane n Bobs says:
    Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 5:48am

So looking forward to the launch, have
    sat my ‘boy’ down to watch the video’s
    so far to give him a taster….we are
    on our way!!!!!!

3. Mary M says:
    Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 10:09pm

Can’t wait for the launch….thanks for sharing the videos, I ditto the above comments!

4. Liz says:
    Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 7:55pm

Thanks for posting the videos. I love watching them and they give me so much inspiration for when I’m training my boy. I’m really looking forward to catching up with you when you come and visit us again down under in November 🙂

5. Mary says:
    Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 6:57pm

In addition to learning the individual steps to achieve a perfect run, it is really nice to see the application of all those steps in a perfect run (like the runs in these videos). I look forward to watching these videos. Thank you!

6. Meghan says:
    Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 4:15pm

Thanks for posting videos. Watching your videos of you and your dogs always gives me chills! And you make it look way too easy.