What A Great Way To Kick Of the Games

Posted on 05/14/10 7 Comments

Okay, I just had to share this. Love, love, love it. What a great way to start our IFCS World Championships today.

Enjoy.

Today I am grateful for Feature who turns 3 years old today and is participating in her very first World Championship and I am also grateful for Encore, who is being a great role model for her little sister.

1. Helen KIng says:
    Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 10:26pm

AWESOME 🙂 You, Encore, Feature and Jessica ROCK!!!

2. Trudie says:
    Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 4:07pm

Love the video!
    I like the new ebook! I like my dog! I like my hair! I like my dog’s hair!
    I cannot tell a lie : I hate doing agility in the rain!
    Today I am grateful for whoever invented “bad hair day” – it lets us off the hook!
    I had two of the best all-time stressers at a (rainy) trial two days ago:
    I took my dog to potty but oh dear, all those “high value” treats…you are so right to warn us to beware! He had nasty dog doody that got stuck in his long butt fur, in our last 10 minutes warm -up…
    My dog had an attitude like “What poop?”, so, we went to the start line with our heads held high ! Unfortunately, someone was posting results nearby using a high-powered staple gun, a sound that has the effect of making my dog bolt in the opposite direction… We did finally manage to make a simultaneous flying start in jumpers and came in 6th out of 20 dogs..
    I am so proud of my dog (he’s in the Decaff category)
    Best to you
    Trudie

3. Jodi says:
    Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 9:27am

Ok, I’m impressed. You may be grateful for having Feature but I am grateful for having you as a trainer. I will never question you again, well not too much anyways. You, Feature and Encore ROCK ON…

Jodi

4. denise says:
    Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 8:10am

Love the video…. very cute.

Happy Birthday to Feature and well done on her 1st place.

Brilliant seeing Encore doing so well after the worry of her lameness.

Denise

5. Andrea says:
    Friday, May 14, 2010 at 7:25pm

Woooooooohooooooooooo Yay Canada!!!!! Both girls are so amazing on and off the field. Congrats on a fab day 1, keep it coming!!!! Gotta love Feature rockin the homeland and still a baby dog!

6. Christine says:
    Friday, May 14, 2010 at 5:16pm

Congrats on your accomplishments today, it looks like Encore’s role model has definately worn off!

7. Fanny says:
    Friday, May 14, 2010 at 5:06pm

Lovely video. Congratulations on all the awesome results today! I hope we all get to watch it on video when you get back home. Good luck with the rest of the competitions!