More Videos From the 2010 IFCS World Championships

Posted on 05/18/10 16 Comments

Here are a couple more videos. I hope to get one more up of Encores runs. Enjoy!

And this one is just fun.

Today I am grateful that Heathrow airport is once again open so the dogs and the team can fly home (John and I are staying here another week to visit with his family).

1. Beth says:
    Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 6:12pm

Hope you guys had a great time at Nationals, looks like you had some GREAT Runs!! You and your dogs are such a joy to watch…..and I can’t believe Feature has grown up so fast. We can’t wait to see more videos!!
    Hope you get to enjoy some relaxing R n R and see some sites,
    Beth and Mort 🙂

2. Ali says:
    Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 4:29am

Spank it…. too funny! Amazing runs – always fantastic and exciting to watch 🙂

3. Bobbie Bhambree says:
    Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 3:11pm

So revved up watching these videos! It’s exciting to think about how the baby dogs will do training through this system. Feature is an amazing example of this! And she looked like it was just a regular day in her backyard playing agility!

4. denise says:
    Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 9:15am

Feature has the funniest pose on the start line 🙂

5. Wanda says:
    Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 1:23am

Such a joy to watch you and your dogs run…..

6. Fiona Hodgson says:
    Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 12:32am

I watched these all live in the middle of the night and so enjoyed them all. (Good to see them without the freezing screen now though!!)
    Fantastic stuff. If you never go wrong, you are not going fast enough 🙂
    Those tiny little fraction of a moment errors are nothing in the greater scheme of things although they may not seem it at the time, and I enjoyed watching all of your runs (which is actually more than I could say for some I watched).
    Your blog lets us into your head though – I remember one run where something went wrong and I could see in my minds eye you out the back warming up your next dog doing all your positive visualisation stuff 🙂
    Congrats on a great worlds
    Fiona H

7. Diana Henry says:
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 9:31pm

Huge ‘A’ for effort Susan & her wonder dogs!!
    What a thrill to watch.
    As you say ‘next time’ but most importantly… Happy Dogs & Mamma

8. Claire Duder says:
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 9:12pm

Thank you for showing the less than perfect stuff along with the general awesomeness. Being able to let go of a not so great run and then go on to smoke the next run(s) is part of what separates the good from the great.

So, inquiring minds want to know…spank it???

9. Mary says:
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 5:27pm

Wow! Feature is an amazing baby dog! You must be very proud. It’s really sad that she didn’t win, but it’s also nice to see that even you make mistakes sometimes. ;P What happened at 1:58? Didn’t she read the rear cross?

I’m looking forward to watch some videos of Encore too! 🙂

10. Trudie says:
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 4:05pm

I love the judge rushing to catch up – – and the reactions of the crowd – –
    Too amazing!!

11. Kathy says:
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 3:10pm

Awesome-you make it look so FUN!

12. Nat says:
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 10:53am

I find it incredible that Feature did so, so well at such a young age! Awesome job!

13. Mary Lou Hanlon says:
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 10:05am

Great Stuff! Mega congrats!

Mary Lou

14. Janis says:
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 9:52am

What team work. You are so inspiring. I want to go outside right now and practice.

15. denise says:
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 9:22am

What great runs you had with Feature! Thanks for sharing them. Look forward to seeing some more of Encore 🙂

16. Jan V says:
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 9:06am

So much fun and enthusiasm displayed under the pressure! This is what the sport is all about! Enjoyed watching your phenomenal team!!

– Jan & Brio