Death by Tray

Posted on 09/04/09 9 Comments

I am not a sci fi fan. I have never seen a single episode of Star Trek or Star Wars however I can still appreciate the humour in this clip. It is a crack up. Warning there are some “F-bombs” dropped so it may not be suitable to listen to with the speakers turned up if the kids are around.

How rich is that, someone that used to have a big time potty mouth warning about F-bombs. Let that be proof to all of you, you can change anything you that is important enough to you. I think it has been 3 or more years since I decided to clean up my diction. John counts it as one of his few victories:)

Have a great weekend everyone.

Today I am grateful for the knowledge that nothing in life needs to stay at it is, anything can be changed and anyone is capable of making change.

1. Sarah S says:
    Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 11:02am

Misa you read my mind… I heard that show/clip and wanted to barf. Thanks for reminding me to submit my $.02 to NPR as well.

Susan, when NPR calls you, *please* do the interview!

2. AJ Carrington says:
    Friday, September 4, 2009 at 12:52pm

Too funny! Eddie Izzard is absolutely fab. I agree with Sarah, if you can ever see Eddie Izzard perform live, do it. Saw him several times during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.

3. Misa says:
    Friday, September 4, 2009 at 12:12pm

Thanx for the laugh! BTW this is OT but I gave you a plug over on NPR as a dynamic alternative to some P+ “Russian Dog Wizard” waste-of-airtime thing they did. Would be great to hear YOU on All Things Considered, instead!

4. Kay says:
    Friday, September 4, 2009 at 10:42am

I just adore Eddie Izzard, he’s fantastic!! Love the clip!

5. Emily says:
    Friday, September 4, 2009 at 9:45am

Oh my goodness that was hilarious!
    Thanks for the laugh on a Friday morning!!!
    Em

6. Lisa McPherson says:
    Friday, September 4, 2009 at 9:38am

This is one of my very favourite clips 🙂 My family and I quote parts of it at appropriate times and we all have a huge laugh together!
    Lisa

7. Sarah S says:
    Friday, September 4, 2009 at 9:07am

I HEART EDDIE IZZARD!!!! Loved this clip, ROTFLMAO 🙂 Will pass it along to my partner who is having a tough day– it’s guaranteed to make him laugh! Thanks Susan.

BTW if you ever, ever, EVER have the chance to see Eddie Izzard in person, you should move mountains to do it. He is fabulous.

8. Ann Hogg says:
    Friday, September 4, 2009 at 8:23am

Brilliant!! Great way to start the morning:)

9. Emily Louise Svendsen says:
    Friday, September 4, 2009 at 8:02am

Ha ha ha… That is awesome! You just made my day ;o)