And People Say I am Obsessive

Posted on 04/13/09 6 Comments

Puppy camp just ended yesterday, I will try to put up a bit of video tomorrow. However, ย in case you haven’t seen this video, it is worth the watch just based on how much work these guys put into it![youtube=]

Today, I on Easter Monday, I am grateful for my faith and for the comfort and happiness it brings me. ย Have a good one everybody.

1. Gail says:
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 2:03pm

Who says you’re obessive? Not you!!!

Actually, I can see you being a part of that. Maybe not fully orchastrating it, but definitely would play a part in it ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope to see you at the next skills camp!

Gail & the ‘boys’
    Duncan, Teddy, Muggy & Speedy

2. Jane Elene Christensen says:
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 12:19pm

This is not really a coment to this post, but I just had to write to you Susan on my 3rd day of weave training…

I am just so so happy that your 2×2 DVD was out in time for me to start weave training with my “puppy”, with this(for me) new method. She is doing absolutely fantastic, and on our 3rd day she is getting 80-90% correct entries from all angels on 2 sets of 2. I’m amazed!!!

Thank you Susan!

Jane and Jiggy from Denmark

3. Emily Louise Svendsen says:
    Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 6:48am

Hi Susan,

I’ve just discovered your blog and I’m hooked! I’ve been reading all of your old posts in 2 days (not much fun for my dogs, sorry girls) and I’m amazed. You have a very informative yet entertaining way to spread the message.

As you and John have no kids, you are more than welcome to adopt me ;o) I’m an 24 years old (well behaved) vet-student so most of the hard work is done. Alas my two pinscher-princesses might not cope with the canadian winter climate, so maybe just for the summers?
    Just joking… But I would really love it if you came to Scandinavia once (Denmark preferably)! I’ll spam Morten Egtved at Canis and see if they will host a seminar.
    Until then I’ve just purchased all of your dvd’s. I’m checking my mail-box all the time, I just can’t wait to get them.
    I’m grateful for the internet. It’s amazing that i can sit here in tiny Denmark ‘getting to know’ a great dog-trainer in Canada.

Xoxo Emily (and a woof from Liva and Holly the pinschers)

ps. Sorry about my english, but thought you would prefer it to danish

4. lynne brubaker says:
    Monday, April 13, 2009 at 1:29pm

Yes… I saw this a few weeks ago and wondered if somehow they had channeled your obsessive (and I say this with love in my heart) qualities… Those lads have WAY too much time on their hands :-))

5. Andrea says:
    Monday, April 13, 2009 at 10:03am

WOW! Coming home from puppy camp I thought I had a lot of work to do. This video certainly puts what I need to shape into perspective! AMAZING! Herding dogs ROCK!

6. Kelly says:
    Monday, April 13, 2009 at 8:25am

Happy Easter Monday! Today I’m grateful I have access to such great dog training instruction.