Skinner Was Right

Posted on 03/25/09 6 Comments

Reading the comments on my blog while in my hotel room last night, I came across this one from Theresa.  Theresa was just at one of the workshop a couple of days ago and what a nut. She certainly added to the atmosphere of the seminar. So here is what Theresa posted to my comment section. Definatly worth another look.

I attended the Handling Foundation Workshop on Saturday, and will add it was absolutely the very best seminar I have ever attended !!
It was a total blast, and from 9-5 it was choc-a-bloc full of Great handling exercises, and problem solving tips, and ways to create drive and maintain it, plus so much more !
Having never attended a SG seminar, I didn’t know what to expect, and can only say to anyone reading….. GO !!!
She is allot of fun, brilliant at teaching and handling, and will totally make every minute worth your wild !! ( or is it wile ?) I am already saving my pennies , nickels, AND dimes, to go to the very next one I can…Kate, are you trying to make me jealous ? (advances in dog training ) ? LOL
Stella (my pooch ) had as much fun as I did, and that say’s it all !!!!!

Thanks Susan !! YOU ROCK !!!!!!

Ok Theresa, you win, I will come to Seattle, I promise–this June, be there or be square. See that Skinner dude was right, that reinforcement crap really does work!

Today I am grateful for the awesome group of people that I have come to work with me here in Vancouver.

1. Sydney says:
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 2:41pm

Sign me up too! Hurry please with the details.

2. Donna says:
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 1:26pm

Where/when in Seattle Details. I want to sign up NOW!!

3. Lori says:
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 12:04pm

Come to Seattle! Yes! Good girl!

4. Theresa Litourneau says:
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 11:36am

I seriously cannot wait !!!!!!! (now to lose 20 lbs )
    Did I say ….WAHOOOOOoooooooOOOOO
    NOw, my only dilemma, is to figure out which topics to attend !!
    NUT ???….hmmmnnnn would that be walnut or pecan ….. 🙂
    Thanks Susan !!
    Today, I am grateful that Susan GARRETT is coming to Seattle, and I don’t have to get up at 4am and go to another country to see her !!!!!! 🙂 🙂

5. Catherine says:
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 5:43am

Hello, Susan …. what about us in New Brunswick. Please say you’ll come back! We can be just as fun as the left coast 🙂

6. Christine says:
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 4:47am

Have there been any thoughts of offering a workshop following the AAC Nationals? As there will be many travelling in and working vacation around the event it might be good timing? Maybe some skills or handling?